(1) Original Pokemon Theme Remixed for U.S. Presidential Hopeful [5/9]

The origional one, the only good one. The one that kiddies sung in school. I sung it in school, even when it wasn't the current theme.Ut they kinda messed it up a little.

Wow...just wow...

Like WPM said on the front page, I wonder if he will get sued...
Well, since Mickey Mouse and Bugs Bunny have already been pulled into politics, I guess it was only a matter of time till Pokemon was too.. :(

wow... um WTF. X'D Seriously, I guess this is becoming a trend. Political candidates love pokemon I guess... LOL I cant believe that... **ROFL*

No please <.<

Makes it feel like the franchise is moving further towards the silly bullcrap spot in societies view....
or how would I say that... its just nothing good, from any point.

I don't believe the parties using the song had the rights to it so there likely will be legal action. I wouldn't be surprised if it gets taken down from youtube within a week.

I'm not sure whether to call him desperate or nostalgic. Does he know his voter base well or not? Well, who knows? I guess only time will tell. Legal issues or not, that's an incredibly bold move on his part.
First Herman Cain, now Ron Paul. Anyone want to guess who's next?

(I did not watch the video because I can't stand the Pokemon anime or any songs from it, but even so, it's an interesting read.)

The song would have worked if Ron Paul had 3 syllables in his name, rather than 2. It just didn't sound right.

Should have used his full name instead.

Deus: Nightmare Autarch said:
First Herman Cain, now Ron Paul. Anyone want to guess who's next?

The only ones left are Obama and Romney lol.

This song pleases me. A lot. Simply hilarious word play there.

dmaster out.

I'm sure some people would vote for him just for this :p. I don't really know about who's running for president or anything, but thats kinda funny. Hardly remixed, though,

Tobi_Akatsuki said:
I don't like any of the candidates...but this is SO FULL OF WIN....

Why should you? Its not like they can do anything good for humanity. Maybe get a nobel peace prize for promising to not kill everyone and their mother this time, but that's about it.

Why. Just... Why...
Still doesn't make me want to vote for him.

But this is more of a parody than a remix...

lol wow. Well, I suppose as long as they don't turn I Believe In You (Zoroark movie) upsidedown, I'll be happy (Don't give them any ideas :p ).

Though as for these Pokemon refferences this election, notice how the two so far refer to songs. Alright, which one is next to have a quote stolen/theme ripped off?

Red Striker said:
Though as for these Pokemon refferences this election, notice how the two so far refer to songs. Alright, which one is next to have a quote stolen/theme ripped off?

Too bad Bill Clinton has already served two terms... "I could use pants" would work for him.

*hums "One fine day to be nude"*

This is the grossest thing I've seen all day. I don't feel that Pokemon should be dragged into politics and the new version doesn't even make any sense.

Back