(1) OMG TO THE EXTREME: 'Pokemon Black 2' and 'White 2' Promotional Short [5/15]

xayshade

Aspiring Trainer
Mitja said:
If thats the explanation, gamefreak will lose quite some respect from my side, because it's ridiculous, doesn't make sense with Kyurem not being the personification of zero energy anymore, would be to devastating, and sounds like the first silly idea they got instead of something thought through. Its like a forced omg thing for the sake of it that wouldnt nicely round up the interesting dragon legend we have so far.

Ook so I think your over thinking this. When did kyurem stop being the absence of energy? Even his new forms are dragon ice type. Being he is the main pokemon in both games OF COURSE HE FROZE UNOVA. also noone knows the whole plot so u can't assume that just because gf pulled this freeze thing it doesn't tie into the story. Let's all sitback n watch how it plays out shall we. I'm fairly interested how it all connects. Infact in the previous games zekrom n reshiram ddnt do much but be controlled by N n the hero

Blui

lv85 paladin
^ I only slightly agree, Zekrom & Reshiram had rather major parts, from the 6th gym and onward, and even earlier in the game, they were major from the beginning.

xayshade

Aspiring Trainer
Blui129 said:
^ I only slightly agree, Zekrom & Reshiram had rather major parts, from the 6th gym and onward, and even earlier in the game, they were major from the beginning.

I always thought it was just N's story an the dragon was just a part of his plan

N besides it's been 2 yes the ice just started. They need a reason to move down unova

Blui

lv85 paladin
Well it's a matter of perspective, but the Dragons were major from 6th gym onwards.
Also, their homes have been wreaked, a) they are now homeless or b) option a) c) live in new homes.

Kaiser Dynamo

I Hate Fairies...
Mitja said:
If thats the explanation, gamefreak will lose quite some respect from my side, because it's ridiculous, doesn't make sense with Kyurem not being the personification of zero energy anymore, would be to devastating, and sounds like the first silly idea they got instead of something thought through. Its like a forced omg thing for the sake of it that wouldnt nicely round up the interesting dragon legend we have so far.
In black and white, Kyurem freezes Giant Chasm in seconds. 2 years is certainly enough time for Kyurem to freeze half of Unova. When the game is about an ice legendary, and there's a lot of ice, it's plausable Kyurem did it.

Mitja

veteran smartass
Okay. I'll stop arguing about it already :D

Just, peopl, don't expect half of the region to be under a glacier only to then be disappointed and have a reason to say that gamefreak trolled again or something along those lines when most of the ice truly was just to keep places secret and cause speculation.

Few weeks to go, lets enjoy the show.

TheAmazingDerpfish

I...am...Derperior!
Sigh. I wish this was an actual special, and not just some stand-alone trailer. If only the anime had better animation like this...

TheAmazingDerpfish

I...am...Derperior!
Blui129 said:
^ What on Earth? This is a real special. I don't know what you've been thinking.

I was trying to say that I wanted this to become a "special episode" in the anime, like the "Legend of Thunder" special.

Mitja said:
Special, as in, an actual anime episode.

Not a regular anime episode. Something like the "Legend of Thunder" special. Remember that?

Mitja

veteran smartass
TheAmazingDerpfish said:
Not a regular anime episode.

Didn't say that.

blui didnt understand that you used the word special as a noun meaning a special actual anime episode. Hence why I said you meant an actual episode instead of just a trailer.

Chariblaze

When you add it all up...
So it's been localized: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkTsd0iU97s&feature=em-uploademail

Black_Zekrom22

Feebas Bait
I think this gen as a whole seems to use black as the man storyline, and white is just to make another game. I mean, In white 1, when they used the words truth or ideal, it didnt seem to fit as well. N's truth does not sound as natural as N's Ideal. The main player gets the dragon of truth, whch is that pokemon and people belong together, and N gets the dragon of Ideals, which his ideal is that pokemon and people should be separated.