(1) New Pokemon Revealed on 'Oha Suta' [6/28]

RE: (1) New Pokemon Revealed on 'Oha Suta' [6/28]]

Okay my honest opinions are that when i first saw these I was like, "OMG! Nooooo! Why did they have to ruin a generation that was off to a pretty good start?!" but, you know what?! They are starting to draw on me already, and by the time fifth generation is fully released every where, everyone will be used to them..

+ The Mole Pokemon next to the mantis... okay definitely this generations Skuntank
+ Little Mole Pokemon... definitely this generations Stunky
+ Mantis...very cool..reminds me of Flygon?! yea totally :p
+ Mummy Tomb with hands...SPIRITOMB EVO??!! This looks like a ghost/rock, or ghost/dark type..i think it's an evo!
+ Electric Turantula Spider...ARIADOS EVO??!! maybe..but whatever it is it better have a prevo!
+ Jelly Pokemon Thinggy....I think it can be a bizarre Grass type! I think it may be a forme of a new pokemon...idk though..or ROTOM EVO??!!!
+ Middle Pokemon Blue&Purple&Red... Another NOSEPASS EVO??? or new pokemon...whatever it is it's coolio
+ lastly, WOMEN WITCHY LOOKING THING.....possibly a MR. MIME, MEDICHAM, or JYNX EVO?!!! I personally think JYNX it looks more psychic than dark!

IMO i think there maybe an....

Ariados
Spiritomb
Rotom
Nosepass
Jynx

evos???...

Ah, I remember when the starters were introduced, there was all the same hating. :) They grow on ya, people.

The green thing looks like ice cream to me.... MIJUMARU EVOLUTION!!! (Now that I have said it, it must be canon!)

The wedding cake of doom is.... words fail me. XD When there were just blurry pics I thought it was a trainer. It kinda looks like a blind person asked another blind person what Mismagius looked like and drew it from that. o_O And the second blind person had brain damage.

Well, I expect these to grow on me like the others have, but so far I kind of neutrally like most of them. Except for Sarcofear. Inanimate objects = Digimon/Yugioh. Gear was acceptable, but two in the first two dozen? That doesn't bode well. Pokemon did just fine with one/two a generation. But two this early might mean a lot more than two.

Agreed with the people who posted that the much scorned and now invisible martingamer might have actually been legit. Still want to know why he gave us such pathetic fanart of the Tauros evolution, though.

Ventus said:
Well Martijn has been right so far, and maybe after seeing these pokemon... Some of us will realize the minotauros was not fan art after all o_O

The Rumors of Triple battles were in April, or before the Interview with this guy. He also said that minotauros was fan art of the real thing. Also, a JADE SNAKE?!?!? Really, a snake cannot go with TWO DRAGONS. Unsless this was a Sea Serpent that can fly, that thing is as fake as fake can get

Ventus said:
Well Martijn has been right so far, and maybe after seeing these pokemon... Some of us will realize the minotauros was not fan art after all o_O

Lmao, Thats cold as ice son. I want to see front shots of that egyptian casket thing and the tarantula. I've always wanted the later. Thought Ariados might evolved into one oneday.

Rockoto said:
Alright, the marmalade teddy and the gamyga chick are growing on me.
Anyone else getting attracted th these, even though you didn't like them at first?

I already liked the mole Pokemon when I first saw them. And I like the gamya (whatever that is) Pokemon. All the others... I honestly don't think I'll ever get attached to the others unless if I see the Sugimori art. =/

Oh sweet, the bright green one has two "parts" to it. Its body is within the dark green thingy. I like it a lot now! (I didn't like it much when I thought it was just one thing together, now that I "get" it I'm loving it.)

Man, they're a bit disappointing. I had high hopes, but Doryuuzu is the only one I like. I really hate that lanky green one with the blades on it's head. Triple battles will suck ingame. Will they be the new format for VGC? Explosion will be pretty beast...

ManhattanTheStarr said:
I already liked the mole Pokemon when I first saw them. And I like the gamya (whatever that is) Pokemon. All the others... I honestly don't think I'll ever get attached to the others unless if I see the Sugimori art. =/
Gamyga, enemy from Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
w/e
I don't really like the mole right now, doesn't look Pokemon-ish enough.
The spider looks good, the sarcophagus looks good, the mantis looks iffy, and the rock-o-saurus looks bad. /opinion
Did that make sense?

The Possible Final Evo of NosePass? The First, and 2nd or Final Form of the Mole Pokemon. A Mummy's Tomb Pokemon? A Furry Spider? A Bush Ghost Pokemon?
Maybe... a Final Form of Jynx, as a Dark/Psychic Type. A weird Scropion Dragon? and That's all i thought.

HikaruAyame said:
Well, I expect these to grow on me like the others have, but so far I kind of neutrally like most of them. Except for Sarcofear. Inanimate objects = Digimon/Yugioh. Gear was acceptable, but two in the first two dozen? That doesn't bode well. Pokemon did just fine with one/two a generation. But two this early might mean a lot more than two.

In fact... They were probably thinking... "What can we do? Let's make a sarcofag pokémon... what can we do next? Hey, let's make a pyramid Pokémon! Yes, and we can do a mountain pokémon too..."

I'm cool with all of these except for the unholy gothmon and unoriginal coffinmon. That lil mole is adorable, even if it's just the backsprite.

So apparently pokemon aren't based on Animals anymore.. now it's egyptian coffins to represent the fact that pokemon is dying.

3 on 3 battle? What's next 30 on 30 pokemon wars?
I never even liked 2 on 2 battles

Also that little mole pokemon is the only one that reminds me of the pokemon from the past 4 generations, all the other pokemon that have been shown look really weird and don't remind me of.. Pokemon.. :\

Deskan = NOSEBLEED

The others also look cool but DESKAN IS EPIC. It a coffin with ghostly arms or something GAH.

I'm a major noob to the forums, so can someone PM me where the heck you get those Pokemon images with that X-ish cross symbol thing on it?

Jeez, lots o' forums! x_X

The yellow red and grey thing looks like it could be a fossil pokemon

I feel that a mummy should be in the tomb thing. The girl looking one that has wing ears looks like a bad pokemon sprite.

I would just like to say that it is really hard to get an honest judgement of the new pokemon from sprites. This is clearly seen in the case of Zekrom. Awesome artwork, but very bad sprite IMO. Just saying...

does anyone else think that DUSKAN the Mummy Tomb thing is an evo for SPIRTOMB?!

Dang it, SOMEONE TELL MEHZ! X_X

Just wanted to point out to some people wondering what this "Shooter" thing is all about. It seems to be taking over the slot for "Bag" while you're in a Wireless connection. Maybe something to do with VS recorder or something to that end?

Back