(1) New Pokemon Revealed in B/W Demo Buses [8/6]

I always thought that Chillarmy (or Chiramii) was the "Pikachu" of Generation 5. I am wrong and I will sit here in my wrongness and be wrong.

These 3 are all amazing additions and I hope none of the info is fake! Hihidaruma's pre-evo Darumakka is SO CUTE and I must have it!

Also, great news for us grass trainers about growth and shikijika being normal/grass and changing colors (but usually the gimmicky types don't have the best stats...) but this also gives more evidence for full seasons in the game.

Furthermore, Shikijika's name makes a lot more sense now because "shiki" means season and "shika/jika" is deer.

I initially hate how they would make pachirisu evolve into flying squirrel, but looking at emonga make me feel soothingly relax. I like. Thumb up.

This gen's electric rodent better evolve. A flying squirrel is just too cool not to. Also, is it just me or is Darumakka a Fire-type Sunkern?

BTW, Shikijika's name is an indication of its coloring, shiki means four seasons and shika mean deer.

NewObjective said:
This gen's electric rodent better evolve. A flying squirrel is just too cool not to. Also, is it just me or is Darumakka a Fire-type Sunkern?

ya true its evolve would resemble gliscor but be more rodent like. and ahaha it does look like a fire-type sunkern doesnt it.

I really like that little Deer Pokemon, I think that it is such a cool idea that they are making it different colors for different seasons, I hope they do that with more of the 5th Generation pokemon. Also I really like the design of Gigaiasu, it is so POINTY :p

Awesome Information, I Love Darumaaka, Gonna Catch it Now To Get Hihidaruma. Love The Design Of Emonga. Another Electric Type YAY :)

Love The Seasonal Thing Too.

i love the deer pokemon and its really cool that its color changes during the seasons and also that it is a grass/normal type

FFFFF -

BW you make me so happy every you give is new information. The Flying Squirrel better evolve though so it doesn't turn into another Pachirisu. But omggg Gamefreak you a really appealing to my love for Electric Pokemon this time:

Electric Zebra
Electric Flying Squirrel
Electric Dragon
Electric Bug (maybe?)

Heeee~

Now please do the same with Fire, Ghost, and Fighting types and I will be SO HAPPY.

I love Emonga! :D

It definitely outclasses Pachirisu... or any Pikaclone for that matter.

LOL Darumakka really does now look like a Daruma Doll XD

They all look great, I can't wait for more pokemon. And please GF have Emonga evolve, not like w what happened w Pachirisu.

I was hoping for Gigaiasu to be Rock/Poison but oh well, some other poke some other time.

Sweet new Pokes.
I thought for a sec. that the flying squirrel was a Pachirisu evo, but they don't look alike with the different colour patterns, the ears etc.

Back