(1) New ‘Keldeo Figure Box’ in October! [7/31]

FireMeowth said:
Yeah, the Japanese Keldeo event started at the day of the B2/W2 release because the players were meant to use it in their adventure, as with the Liberty Pass event for B/W. They'll probably do the same for the US/European releases.

Anyways, always nice to see a confirmation of more figurines to come. We can never have too many of those. :3

And you think they would at least have one distribution very close to B2W2's launch.

I find it funny how the American Pokemon company is acting like Keldeo hasn't been known about until now. We have known about him for over a year. lol I still remember when they tried to shut this site down when it revealed the Japanese pokemon names. God forbid if we know about them before the horrible english names lol

It was only a matter of time after this box was leaked...... US KELDEO EVENT AT GAMESTOP STARTING AUGUST 27TH 2012 TO OCTOBER 6TH 2012!

RukarioHadou said:
I find it funny how the American Pokemon company is acting like Keldeo hasn't been known about until now. We have known about him for over a year. lol I still remember when they tried to shut this site down when it revealed the Japanese pokemon names. God forbid if we know about them before the horrible english names lol

The main audience of the franchise didn't know about it.

Teeboy23 said:
This is great news! Since October is now just two months away, and TPCi usually reveals Pokemon a couple months before their debut, Evidently, Keldeo will be revealed in the next couple weeks! A dub title for the 15th movie too! They're probably have a distribution sometime in October.

Oh god...I wonder how aweful the acting will be in the dub. I really wish TPCI would get with the program and include a Japanese language track on their DVD releases. If not then there are always fansubs. I know it's considered illegal however I just can't watch Pokemon in English. The acting is bad, the cries of the Pokemon are unbearable. Plus, what they did to Dent is unforgivable. Also some of the Pokemon name changes are pointless For example: they changed Emonga to Emolga, they changed Yorterrie (a nod to the breed of dog it was based off of, a Yorkshire Terrier) to Lilipup. There are also many other Pokemon names that were altered for no reason. I think the one that was the most unnessary was changing Lucky to Chansey. Looks like NOA changes stuff just for the sake of changing it.

Yeah, the TPCi dubs are hard for me to listen to. It's like the director accepts the first take of everything. I don't think Cilan and Iris have bad actors, but Ash's voice actress shouldn't even be one. She has so much difficulty showing emotion and she sounds like she's struggling to talk as Ash. She also makes Ash sound less intelligent, not that he's not. Hopefully she'll retire one day and they'll bring Veronica Taylor back since the dub is made in New York where 4Kids is.

Water Pokémon Master said:
Yeah, the TPCi dubs are hard for me to listen to. It's like the director accepts the first take of everything. I don't think Cilan and Iris have bad actors, but Ash's voice actress shouldn't even be one. She has so much difficulty showing emotion and she sounds like she's struggling to talk as Ash. She also makes Ash sound less intelligent, not that he's not. Hopefully she'll retire one day and they'll bring Veronica Taylor back since the dub is made in New York where 4Kids is.

Do you think it would be a good idea for TPCI to give the anime to Funimation or Viz?

That would never happen now anyway.

Every aspect of the franchise is under their direct control outside of Japan, they wouldn't want to have some of the profits go back to other companies.

Back