(1) National Mall Tour Announced for 'Black' and 'White;' Celebi Download [1/11]

What luck. What LUCK! I'm in MN for a bit, and I live right next to the MOA! YESSS!!!! And on the weekend!!!!
*dies*
Imma advertise for Pokebeach there, too. Maybe meet some people!
I really feel bad for you guys that can't go...

How exciting! I will definitely try to go! :)

Also seeing the 13th movie in theaters! *insert a bunch of keyboard smashing* :D Hmm, wonder when we'll get more english BW names. Feels like it should be soon.

It should be as soon as Saturday Feb 5th when us Seattleites get our hands on the demo :D

I wish my camera was higher quality.

@Mizublue: The MoA one is the one I'd be going, too! HURRAY! I'm tempted to go the day the games come out; should be able to find other people playing them and maybe get some early trades done. I think I'll see if I can get some of my Pokemon-playing friends to come with, too.

The MOA's awesome, period, so there's even stuff to do if I get bored with the Pokemon stuff.

March 5th and 6th:
New York, NY (Westfield Garden State Plaza, Paramus, NJ) (Actually Friday and Saturday, March 4th and 5th)

so is the event in New York going to be on March 4th and 5th, or on March 5th and 6th? I would really want to know because first, i can't wait to see a pokemon movie in theaters, last one i saw was pokemon 4-ever. second is that it depends who could come

also the times are basicly when the mall opens and closes, right?

can someone please anwser these questions?

Mizublue brought up an idea, advertise pokebeach, I might wear a shirt or hold a sign to advertise it while I'm there, if it's ok with the mods or WPM(whoever controls that power)

I'm so Excited, but this make me think... when will they tell the time of this Awesome Tour? when will it start, i know the days, but the time is kinda off-track....

Meh, it's a good drive for me in OH, about 3 hours and saturday I have Basketball and Sunday I have Church and Dayton prerelease.

Back