(1) More 'HS - Unleashed' Scans [5/1]

Alph Lithograph = "scans"?

...Anyways, I'm happy to see it there. Not that there was a high possibility of it not being in the set, of course..

I'm going to the prerelease soon, I'll try to get you some scans, the Alph Lithograph is cool, I want all of them!!

Don't you think this update's a little cocky? Wasn't Sunflora mistranslated the set before?

I like that Manaphy is trying to be surprising. That's an awesome picture. Anyway, I quite prefer the onix in english. That pokebody is awesome! Glad they changed it. Entei and Suicune LEGEND is awesome too. Similar to Blastiose, but quite different at the same time. Weird, huh?

I like the idea of magmortar, delcatty PL x 2 and felicity's drawing, with nidoqueen RR for healing. 150 every turn? yes please!

On the suicune/entei legend, doesn't suicune look a little weird?

I'm still thinking if I should buy a booster box of this set....

That doesn’t surprise me one bit, that Bangiras got the translations right, and Pokemon got their own card translations wrong. Nice job, Bangiras. Maybe they should ask Bangiras to translate their cards next time.

Ewww terribad Alph card. I hope I pull it though, like I did last time.

dmaster out.

Water Pokémon Master said:
I distinctly remember it saying that it searched for grass energy and not a grass pokemon for a long time on the spoiler.

Bulbachar said:
That doesn’t surprise me one bit, that Bangiras got the translations right, and Pokemon got their own card translations wrong. Nice job, Bangiras. Maybe they should ask Bangiras to translate their cards next time.
What is supporting this other than the fact that this person has translated other cards in the past? I don't mean what credentials this person has as a translator, as they're obviously a fine one, I mean what else is supporting that they've made this particular translation correctly.

Sabett said:
I distinctly remember it saying that it searched for grass energy and not a grass pokemon for a long time on the spoiler.

Bulbachar said:
What is supporting this other than the fact that this person has translated other cards in the past? I don't mean what credentials this person has as a translator, as they're obviously a fine one, I mean what else is supporting that they've made this particular translation correctly.

Sabett, it is about her credentials. You build a track record over time. She's caught mistranslations a number of times in the past that they've made. Just watch, they’re a little slow to react to their mistranslations, sometimes, but it’s just a matter of time before they realize that someone screwed up, again.

Bulbachar said:
Sabett, it is about her credentials. You build a track record over time. She's caught mistranslations a number of times in the past that they've made. Just watch, they’re a little slow to react to their mistranslations, sometimes, but it’s just a matter of time before they realize that someone screwed up, again.
No, it's not, I respect her as a translator just as much as everyone else does, all I'm saying is that there is conflicting information shown, and that the only people saying that she's correct are either her or people who wouldn't know, as they don't read japanese or have gotten verification from another source other than the one in question. If that's what you mean. Or if you mean that she should be trusted because she's caught mistranslations in the past, then what about the recent sunflora?

Pokepop on pokegym gave what was really needed to answer my question. Outside verification. Bangiras is a respected translator, as is PoP, should one's word be taken over the other when their translations conflict? No, when this happens a third party should be introduced, as something has gone wrong between these two parties.

Back