(1) Meloetta-EX from ‘Shiny Collection’ [1/16]

This is probaply the worst ex in bw- on. It would still be terrible if it was printed in the old ex times.

This card is bad, and tPCI should feel bad.

In all honesty though, I do really like the artwork. I might get it for that sole purpose. (Not like I'll have to give up anything too expensive for it anyways.)

You know what, no. I'm not letting this card suck. Meloetta is to cool to suck. I'm taking Exploud/Meloetta straight to the top!

So why is is Meleotta weak to psychic anyway? In the game its neutral to poison, resist psychic and is immune to ghost >_> I know theres stuff like Zapdos with lightning weakness but I still think a Dark weakness would've made more sense..

Videoland said:
So why is is Meleotta weak to psychic anyway? In the game its neutral to poison, resist psychic and is immune to ghost >_> I know theres stuff like Zapdos with lightning weakness but I still think a Dark weakness would've made more sense..
Because a dark weakness would have been the one thing they could have done to make it worse.

Well, maybe not worse, but a different bad. Mewtwo needs 3 energy to x-ball it to death, if it was dark weak Darkrai would always one shot it.

Violetwisp said:
Videoland said:
Because a dark weakness would have been the one thing they could have done to make it worse.

Well, maybe not worse, but a different bad. Mewtwo needs 3 energy to x-ball it to death, if it was dark weak Darkrai would always one shot it.

Well, Meloetta would've been horrible against Darkrai anyway. :p Darkrai can kill it easily with 30+90 damage, and he even one shots in anyway with dark claw, or a previous confuse ray with Sableye.

Well it is called Shiny Collection so... they want people to collect that card instead of playing it.... maybe?

I mean it's not that much worse than the Call of Legends Legendary pokemon. Eh? EH? REMEMBER?!

Lugia: WWWCC 80 Damage.
Kyogre: WWWW 50/50 Chance to wreck your opponent's bench. Or yours...
Ho-oh: RRRCC 100 Damage, flip a coin if tails, discard all energy LOL
Groudon: FFFF 80 damage, but 50/50 chance to lose 4 decks from your deck. Or your opponent but still pretty bad.

But as terrible as these cards are... you don't lose 2 prizes... so that makes her card so much more unplayable. But that artwork is GORGEOUS. I wonder if that'll actually be valuable because of how pretty it is instead of how playable it is.

MrSquarepants said:
Well it is called Shiny Collection so... they want people to collect that card instead of playing it.... maybe?

I mean it's not that much worse than the Call of Legends Legendary pokemon. Eh? EH? REMEMBER?!

Lugia: WWWCC 80 Damage.
Kyogre: WWWW 50/50 Chance to wreck your opponent's bench. Or yours...
Ho-oh: RRRCC 100 Damage, flip a coin if tails, discard all energy LOL
Groudon: FFFF 80 damage, but 50/50 chance to lose 4 decks from your deck. Or your opponent but still pretty bad.

But as terrible as these cards are... you don't lose 2 prizes... so that makes her card so much more unplayable. But that artwork is GORGEOUS. I wonder if that'll actually be valuable because of how pretty it is instead of how playable it is.
You're forgetting what was probably the worst.
Dialga [M][M][M][M] 70 shuffle your hand into your deck. Don't draw any more, just get rid of your hand.
But even so, most of those only had 10 less hp then MeloettaEX, and only gave one prize.
Despite that, I'm going to buy packs of shiny collection, and I hope I pull one of these for the art. It'll look nice next to my full art CelebiEX in my "unplayable pretty cards" collection.

Dialga counters Gengar SF by putting a bunch of Special Metal on himself, and then using a benched Claydol to give yourself a fresh new hand.

You guys are dumb.

DNA said:
Dialga counters Gengar SF by putting a bunch of Special Metal on himself, and then using a benched Claydol to give yourself a fresh new hand.

You guys are dumb.

Wasn't Claydol Rotated by that point? lol.

You could run it with Magnezone Prime, but then you're still getting a pathetic 70 for 4 Metals and changing a free Bianca into a free PONT.

10/10 BCIF. Paired with Seismitoad, this can ALMOST set up.
Sounds great to me.

Artwork is priceless, attacks are really bad! X{ The first attack could be used as a stall, but it's too costly for that, and round....Even Seismitoad pays less energy for that, it can abuse DCE! Overall, it's mainly a shiny beautiful card, but bad competitively :|

10/10 For Artwork (This artist should illustrate the rest of the EXs & other shiny cards! :D)

2/10 For Playability (Mewtwo & Sigilyph are around the corners, and they don't play nice to EXs :p)

Back