(1) Lugia-EX, Colress Machine, Plasma Energy from ‘Plasma Gale’ Revealed! [8/10]

ChaosBlack

That guy who chokes in top 8
inb4 SP IS BACK! IM QUITTING POKYMANS! THIS IS SOOO DUMB!

Anyway, Lugia looks pretty sweet. I just hope there isn't a Junk Arm reprint anytime soon.

RogueChomp

Team DBT
I just noticed....Lugia EX is amazing. It has the ability to take 4 prizes in the 1st 2 turns. Thats amazing. It could be paired with Ho-oh for late game or Mewtwo EX. Im really likin this. I'll call it LBS- Lugia? BS!
Yes that name was to troll.
I wud rather KO other pokemon than EXs b/c u dont want to 2 shot them or get max potioned.

Dragonite666

Dragon-Type Trainer
well, double colorless + 2 Colress machine, Lugia ko some poke in 1st turn...
You only need to hit 3 times...

Puff-Sun

Gogoats
Lugia Donk just came to tier 1, and Zekrom just became the best starter in the game.
good job, TPCi. *slow clap*

RogueChomp

Team DBT
Lugia can donk Zekrom. Plus power. Go go go Sigilyph XD.

Garchomp and Enhanced Hammer does annoy it though....

Puff-Sun

Gogoats
Just realized something: TCPi actually completed a legendary set :O what next, Suicune EX?

inb4 Ho-oh EX, Lugia EX, and Celebi EX tins.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The new cards look pretty cool. I like the new borders too. Hopefully we get this set too XD.:)

Setosama

Mew Trainer
Broken Pokemon EX said:
Am I the only one who really hates the fact that Lugia is a team plasma pokemon and it has horrible artwork?

I mean it's still very very playable, but I just hate everything about the aesthetic of the card. At least he's not water type this time though -_-

You're not... I'm sad about that as well. :( I would have MUCH preferred Lugia be a regular pokemon... But alas, since this set is apparently only filled with Team Plasma Pokemon Lugia had to belong to them... Also, I don't much care for the artwork... Ability is great but the attack is kinda meh.

And for him not being a water type? I understand why they did it considering Lugia is the Guardian (God if you watch the Japanese) of the Sea but... THANK GOD they didn't f it up this time. Psychic or Colorless! NOT WATER!

Serperior

~
Advanced Member
I'm feelin' the Lugia EX artwork as well, actually. 120 damage is a little weak for my taste, but still. The Colress Machine could kick some serious butt with this card. And with DCE/Skyla/Plasma Energy/Eels possibilities, you could be racking up a ton of Prize cards very early in the game. The game itself is actually turning towards the better with a bunch of these new mechanics. I'm really excited.

EeveeLv99

YouTube, Twitter, Xbox live: HangmanSwingset
I smell a 4 Entei style deck based around many quick prizes.
Let's cross our fingers for Special Energy recovery...

Serperior

~
Advanced Member
Oh wait. Wow. Enhanced Hammer. This'll see a lot more play now that Plasma Energy is a thing. This should be really interesting. Garbodor just found another fun little tech to run.

DXM147

Gregghead
I have a funny weird feeling that this set will have both Plasma Lugia EX AND Lugia EX. Like the plasma one so far.

Broken Pokemon EX

Aspiring Trainer
cookymonster760 said:
i love the artwork since it broke the monotony of every new ex i have seen because they always seem have either a leg or an arm coming out of the artwork box but with this lugia both wings are coming in to the the artwork which i have never seen so i have to say i love this lugia and i want to see the fa as well
I'm not hating on the pose, but all you can really make out of Lugia is his head coming out of the picture. You can't really see his arms, upper body, or anything. At least with most of the other EXes you can see half their body. I also feel like his face looks pretty derp too.

Anyways, at least they made another good Lugia, can't complain too much I suppose.

The Pikachu Mafia

HTL is the Flippy Beam of Doom.
Wow this card is so amazing! It also does a perfect job at keeping itself in balance, after you plasma gale 4 times you need to play either Durant's pull up attack or pray they invent sp. energy recovery. However play him righ and you only need to plasma gale 2-3 times.... This card is extremely balanced and I love already, the new ZPST (T1 120!) he's also splash able xD

MountainDrew

Wishes Mega Umbreon would exist
wow first Lugia without Elemental Blast WOOT

Im predicting in the Plasma set the ex will be: Zapdos,Moltres,Articuno,Suicune,Arceus and of course Lugia