(1) LEGEND Heart Gold & Soul Silver Collection Set lists [9/18]

Bippa201 said:
Well, we can run 8 Mom's Kindness in our deck xD
Mom's Kindness will be leaving modified shortly after Bill returns, though.

(And Bill should obviously be a Supporter.)

GraveTheUndead said:
Wrong, he was changed into a supporter on Pokemon WEB

Not the card game itself yet ;D He may or may not be.

Well, Pokemon Web was a physical set of cards. They only received the name Web because the cards were sold exclusively online. So yes, Bill has already already been printed as a Supporter in the TCG, just not outside of Japan.

It's is very safe to say that Bill will be printed as a Supporter again. Mainly because if he isn't, was is he? An Item? I don't think so.

masterryanx said:
Well, Pokemon Web was a physical set of cards. They only received the name Web because the cards were sold exclusively online. So yes, Bill has already already been printed as a Supporter in the TCG, just not outside of Japan.

It's is very safe to say that Bill will be printed as a Supporter again. Mainly because if he isn't, was is he? An Item? I don't think so.

Actually, Bill hasn't been reprinted as a supporter ever until now if he IS a supporter in this set. It was Bill's Teleporter which was printed as a Supporter in WEB.

015.jpg

viper.fox said:
Actually, Bill hasn't been reprinted as a supporter ever until now if he IS a supporter in this set. It was Bill's Teleporter which was printed as a Supporter in WEB.

It was a promo, but uses the Web template.

BillP.jpg

I'm not saving for the Arceus PR anymore. Now, I'm going to save all my money between now, and the HG/SS PR, and get a booster box! :D
Hopfully I'll get some good {p} cards. :p

Bill was a terrible choice as a Supporter, as was Mom. But we can't change their bad decisions. >_>

GHJamesGH said:
What if Bill was actually made as a goods. That would be beast.

IMO Bill and Pokedex Handy don't have big differences, and is Pokedex Handy played in much decks..no!

Draekfist said:
Bill Sucks now, but DCE reprint! that is crazy. I predict that that 1 card will bust the format wide open come states. I mean Flygon, GG, Blissey, Garchomp(SV) all become playable again. and Cards like salamance get a boost too

Bill reprinted!? OMG! This is awesome.

DCE also? This is going to change the game... ALOT.

I don't think they care about how cards are superior or inferior to other cards. As long as they make money, they'll do it.

...which may explain all the crap we got in SV. >_>

MS Eeveelution said:
..1 thing for sure..I'm not buying a box of those

Yeah, you'll end up with a holo Cleffa and a Weedle for sure. The cards are getting Neo Boring again.

New set: Neo Boring revealed!!!
So, trainers and Pokemon, get ready for the amazing set which will bring you so much joy and will wake you up from being bored... Neo Boring!

*laughter from the audience*

Back