(1) LEGEND Heart Gold & Soul Silver Collection Set lists [9/18]

masterryanx

N
RE: Pokemon LEGEND set lists

Glad I checked the site once more this evening! Thanks Bangiras =)

These reprints have me really excited, Double Colorless in particular. I'm also really hoping for the return of the baby rule. Ah, the nostalgia!

Medaforcer

Professor Medaforcer
I do believe that pokemon is targeting its older playing audiences it once lost. A lot of these things hit quite a few nostalgia levels. From base set to neo.

Lou Cypher

The melody of your defeat
Odd how some Johto pokemon are missing (KINGDRA!) while some pure Kanto ones are in there (Starmie? Gyarados?).

WHY A GREAT BLISSEY? If any Pokemon is DEFINED as a Support Pokemon, its BLISSEY. NOT an attacker. On the other hand, Great Ursaring makes up for that. I don't know if I'll like their SR status though...this might make them pretty hard to obtain.

And Double Colorless Energy is basically a giant middle finger to Upper.

Futa

Aspiring Trainer
DCE? Yeah, this really kills Upper like CRAZY. If Flygon remains, I bet it would be more playable. Maybe almost every deck with enrgy problems can become more playable! Bill seems to be pretty good as well, giving you a two free cards. And it is a trainer, so I guess this kills Mom's Kindness even more. BTW, Feraligatr+Fisherman= Amazing. Recover four energy and dump them all. BTW bangiras, Fisherman is in Skyridge, not Aquapolis.

Draekfist

I pwn noobz
Bill Sucks now, but DCE reprint! that is crazy. I predict that that 1 card will bust the format wide open come states. I mean Flygon, GG, Blissey, Garchomp(SV) all become playable again. and Cards like salamance get a boost too

Blob55

Aspiring Trainer
35 Johto Pokémon arn't in either Decks, so unless they're going to release lots of HGSS Promo Cards, I'd assume that there will be another HGSS deck.

Missing Pokémon:
Togepi
Togetic
Steelix
Bellossom
Pineco
Foretress
Yanma
Scizor
Magby
Elekid
Smeargle
Chinchou
Lanturn
Espeon
Unbreon
Kingdra
Gligar
Swinub
Piloswine
Skarmory
Murkrow
Houndour
Houndoom
Slugma
Magcargo
Sneasel
Misdreavus
Porygon2
Raikou
Entei
Suicune
Larvitar
Pupitar
Tyranitar
Celebi

don()shinobi

PokeBeach's Yu-Gi-Oh enthusiast. I guess.
Great Crobat?

I now declare this set awesome.

...oh. Yeah. And with the reprint of DCE.

Paper PokeMaster

<witty usertitle goes here>
NOOOO!
A BILL reprint?
Could they have picked a more useless card to reprint?
Buck's and Mars will be gone soon, so, looks like we'll be stuck wit Bill/Mom. ._.

I couldn't find Fisherman on the list of scans. Does anyone know what it does?

viper.fox

色違いピジョット
Blob55 said:
35 Johto Pokémon arn't in either Decks, so unless they're going to release lots of HGSS Promo Cards, I'd assume that there will be another HGSS deck.

Long List Goes Here

Well yeah dude, the HeartGold and SoulSilver Collection Sets are only the start of an entire new card era. DP didn't have every new Sinnoh Pokemon in it when it first came out so why would the first set of a 5+ set era have all the johto pokemon? XD;

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
Wow ._.
Seems like they're desperately trying to go back to the good old days, and I'm not the one to complain :D

Ariados, Hypno, Wigglytuff, Exeggutor and Parasect are in the set, so it's awesome already :D (Still no Venomoth :( ... ) They better be good, though :mad:

30HP caterpie? Sounds like suicide. I wonder what they're trying to accomplish with all these easy-to-donk basics. Oh well...
The Babies better not have that broken Baby-Power again, though. I hope they come up with some other silly gimmick which isn't as bloody annoying...

Professor Palutena

The Queen
This set just looks more awesome then before, almost as good as the games they're based off of.

*Cancels orders for Platinum: Arceus cards to save money for these*

Edit: The rarity system makes no sense. Blissey is a Common, Ursaring is an Uncommon (w00t), while Noctowl is a holo-rare ???

viper.fox

色違いピジョット
Bippa201 said:
This set just looks more awesome then before, almost as good as the games they're based off of.

*Cancels orders for Platinum: Arceus cards to save money for these*

Edit: The rarity system makes no sense. Blissey is a Common, Ursaring is an Uncommon (w00t), while Noctowl is a holo-rare ???

Anything that has a great card as well as a general second stage evo has an uncommon card instead of a rare or holo. So in this case we have Chansey common, Blissey Uncommon, Great Blissey Ultrarare Holo.

Anything that doesn't they can do as they please. At least their rarities make more sense than SV.