(1) Leaked 'Black' and 'White' Pokemon Information [9/10]

Status
Not open for further replies.

fire-ice pkmn trainer

Im actually Illusion! >:D
@Luxray, that is an extremely long list. And how many legendaries they add per generation. Gen 6 will probably make it 45.

@Electroking I think shimama will be a counterpart to ponyta. they seem really similar.

alypkm

I love pokemon more than anyone :D
mA mAnBou ....is...basic...!??!?!?
if this is true..so that's a very stupid thing..repeating the same idea.....

OMGxShante

Umbreon is Life ♥
i think out of all the regions Isshu has the most legendaries. now if half of those were just regular pokemon i would love them more (i love dragon type pokemon =]).

MauriiDS

Aspiring Trainer
@Luxray :D
@fire-ice Pokémon trainer

You have to understand that all this descriptions and artworks are nothing compared to Ken Sugimori`s artwork, in-game sprites, the functionality of those pokemon, etc.

What would you think if?:
082: Is the same that his pre-evo, but now are 3 of them together. Electric/Steel type.
106: A Pokemon that resembles to a human torso with eyes instead of nipples, have spring-like legs. Fighting type.
107: A Pokemon with box globes, have a purple skirt and shoes O_O . Fighting type.

"LOL Ran out of imagination!". "OMG worst generation ever!" "WTF? They must be fakes, they never would put transvestite pokemon"

You get my point, don`t judge and be dissapointed before even play the game.

Chardan

Aspiring Trainer
Well compared to Sinnoh's 104ish new pokemon (I think), 14 of them were legendaries. Isshu may be close in the amount, but 13 out of 159 is buttons to be honest, More in line with the amount of legendaries in Hoenn (in terms of percentages)

Fire_Master

Unova Champion + President-For-Life
Ok, who actually is buying this?

(If you believe this, I've got a bridge to sell ya in Hiu-- I mean, Brooklyn)

I suggest that you seriously consider the points I made before really believing this stuff. Like I always say, to each his own, but there are some major flaws in the logic being presented here.

Alan

No Items. Not Ever.
all legends
Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres
Mewtwo
Mew
Entie
Raikou
Suicune
Lugia
Ho-oh
Celebi
Groudon
Kyogre
Rayquaza
Deoxys
Jirachi
Dialga
Palkia
Cresselia
Darkrai
Shaymin
Arceus
Rotom?
Giratina
Mespirit
Uxie
Azelf
Manaphy
Phione
regigigas
Reshiram
Zekrom
Ice/dragon thing
trio of Isshu.

sturtle

Master of Awesome
Fire/Fighting starter... Sadface...

These new pokemon seem interesting. I just HATE the idea of another firefighter.

MMXU

Aspiring Trainer
Too many legendaries? What? Lol, one of the main reasons I look forward to new pokemon games is to see all the awsome, new legendaries to be found in those games. I thought sinnoh had some awsome legendary pokemon, not to mention the kick ass themes for alot of them. I really am looking forward to the new set of legendary pokemon.

Also, as for the legendary bug/steel pokemon. I can't help but see heracross in metalic form with a lazer cannon or w/e on it's head, I still like what I keep picturing about it. I look forward to it indeed.

Alan

No Items. Not Ever.
Why can't they make a just FLYING TYPE?
Doe they really have to be Normal?
theres nothing normal about pokémon.

Smeargle2

... ... ... ... ... ...
So strange. I've disliked most of the stuff we've seen of B/W, but I love most of this. I like almost all the Pokemon that we got fanart of, and there are plenty of descriptions that seem like good Pokemon to me.

~Hydra, Polar Bear, Turtle Fossil... Those cloud/sheep and the small plant seem good. The centipede seems very small for a 2nd stage.~

559, it creeps me out. Seems like it's meant to, though.

Alan

No Items. Not Ever.
Eventually, there will be so many legends, they will have been able to have had an entire generation.

Status
Not open for further replies.