(1) Leaked 'Black' and 'White' Pokemon Information [9/10]

Status
Not open for further replies.
*sigh*
I'm just going to completely tune out all pokexperto rumors from now on. They only lower my expectations for the games.

I wonder Of there are trio masters in this gen. All I have to say about this list is its too epic. If Pokabu does turn into fire/fighting. Another one? Not much longer until we see whats actually here.

Isn't lowering your expectations better? Then it would be even more enjoyable and exciting when it's super awesome! :p

Some people have problems with pokexperto twitter, anyways:
>560: Dark / Fighting guy. Similar design to previous one, but orange head, with red crest. Has a hood at the back with pre-evo head, scary.

^LOL @Timeshift.
I can't really say whether I love or hate this list.
I love some of the potential new monsters, but I hate the typings for some and that there won't be any evolutions of Pokemon from past generations, plus some of the designs are sounding pretty ridiculous.

I have to say that im not a fan of this list, mostly because the reasons saying that this is fake. And i would like to see the pokemon. i usually like looking at them than reading about them.

As for the demon trio, the Electric/Flying one could look similar to this:
raijin02.jpg

The Ground/Flying one could look like this:
Raijin.jpg

And the pure flying one could look like this:
raijin.jpg

Edit: Yes I'm hoping GF will have the demonic look to them like what they're based on, deal with it.

@Player, Im not doubting but I just realized it lol. I always wondered what the lil guy would turn into. But when they showed that last stage ages ago I alwyas thought of it being a Dragon/Bug.

I don't think Kibago will evolve into Ononokusu because they seem very different. Kibago is green, i think they should keep that color.

Ok ok fine, and it's not like they'd really look like that anyways but they'd look something similar to that. Weither they'll resemble the demonic figures they're based on is what I want to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back