(1) Isshu's Starter Evolutions Leaked; Another New Pokemon [9/4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Especially with Black and White in their entirety are made to be fresh experiences for all players. Fire/Fighting for a third time is not what I would call fresh.

@Mew
I acctually do somewhat like the designs, it's just, GF could do a heck of a lot better for evos, plus there is a lot of evidence against them so all everyone's doing is showing it to us.

I still, will always believe them to be fake, unless comfirmed by an official source. Ofcourse, if they are real, I can live with it.

? I think you missed my point I meant the argument of 'They're fake, no they're not' it won't amount to anything and just working to get people upset.

[quote="Mew the source of all]People even if they're not real can't you at least try to enjoy them? Please, just stop the constant complaining of 'they're not real.' Please Sad[/quote]
Telling people to "enjoy them" is basically saying "everyone like them even if they're not real".

I understand that this sounds like I'm putting words in your mouth, but hear me out.

A better word you could have used would be to "tolerate" them.

I hate that Wotter final evolution - it's hideous, has nothing at all in common with the other two forms other than the shells and the very, very distant otter origins. However, due to the fact that you're tired of people arguing, I won't say any more on the subject. That's tolerating, not enjoying.

Lickylicky does not have similar body structure sure they are both fat and have similar feet doesn't make them fake. They could be beta art again for all we know.

http://www.errorlevelanalysis.com/permalink/2b28a9f/

Did NO ONE take notice to this?

This is a pretty valid point. Seriously.

tbh the drawings are so low quality anyway that the arguing could be based on some digimon artwork and no one would ever know the wiser.

if this was real, we'd have high quality announcements of it in coro-coro or pokemon sunday. Seeing some pictures shown on the interwebz proves nothing and could just be some 4chan /b/tard trolling us all.

Do I need to post the link here? I'dhave to dig it up, though. Suave squirtle, if you read this, could you post it here for this guy playerkin? I mean, it's NOT like the bodies are similar... they're THE SAME! ugh

@Playerking: Did you not see Suave Squirtle's gif? The bodies, ARE NOT SIMILAR, THEY ARE EXACTLY THE SAME!!!!!!

BTW hi Manhattan and Jayman. :)

@Rei Zero
That's not necessarily true. WPM got confirmation from a source he trusts, also we have had instances in which pokemon have been leaked and not mentioned in Coro Coro for monthes then were suddenly confirmed. (Yanappu)

Playerking, if this loads for you, look at it.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=11583171&postcount=17485

Forensics,
They arent edits, they seem valid

Nanerking said:

Did NO ONE take notice to this?

This is a pretty valid point. Seriously.
I'm not sure what this proves.

2dt92bq.gif

Here it is if serebii is still down. I'll be back in a few minutes . . . . .

what i mean is, i dont even think this should be of concern, there are like 9,001 deviant art posts of starter evolutions and no one goes crazy about that but some person on serebii goes "OMG THESE ARE REAL" and now the whole thing is apparently totally real and obviously done by pokemon when there's more evidence that proves that they are fake, than evidence that proves that they're real. If this was actually official, there wouldn't be this doubt shadowing over the announcement. I don't believe any of it until the games are released and I see Ken Sugimori's official art.

That link shows

That that is an edited image.

The two forms of the starters were made on some program, saved as a JPEG over and over to lower the quality, and then pasted onto that backround. That is what that link says.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back