(1) Isshu's Starter Evolutions Leaked; Another New Pokemon [9/4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This entire debacle can be summed up with "There's no confirmation of it being fake or real."

Also, I personally don't like the Wotter final form because it looks completely different. I mean, at least Pokabu and Smugleaf's final forms have some kind of resemblance to their previous forms. Wotter's final form looks like something that someone pulled out of their - well, you know - at the last minute.

coalsonicmario19@ Most likely because it isn't sugimori artworks, but anime artworks :b

I personally love these starters. However I'm not fond of Miji's 2nd color scheme it seems ok. Smugleaf looks amazing miji's last evo is epic and pokabu final is a fitting showing for a Dark/Fire(if it is of course) but I wish there was more diff. from the 1st and last evo

@Sydzilla Much agreed. It's whatever if someone likes them, but one saying they know they're real is mindbogglingly stupid. And for those who did say that, what source did you get it from? I'm sure i'll get no reply on that. That one gif posted on serebii showing Pokabu's 2nd stage was Lickilicky is great evidence these are fake, too. :S

One more thing. No one can produce evidence for them, and thus the whole 'you don't have evidence,' argument is kind of cheap. Also no one (other than official source of Pokemon info like Coro Coro) can confirm or refute their credibility.

Now can we just put this whole thing to rest?

@Garchompsoup: Hey, no need to call names. That's just uncalled for.
People are gonna hate, and you'll just need to get used to it. Not everyone is going to like every Pokemon (even though these probably aren't Pokemon at all...).

http://Pokemon-Diamond.deviantart.com/art/Mijumarus-2stage-178022348?q=&qo=62&catpath=&order=9&offset=62 nice clear pic of mijumaru evolution i think it kinda looks like a otter

Ok so your evidence is they have similar parts of another Pokemon, hey guys persian is fake he has the same curled tail of ratatata. A guy said he drew them? Oh he must be telling the truth. What there are a couple of mistakes. It could be beta.

Mew the source of all said:
Now can we just put this whole thing to rest?
I'd ask the same thing, but this entire incident will never cease until they're proven real or fake, and I can predict the outcome right now.

If they're proven real, then the ragestorm will intensify, and then peter out into a quiet simmer.

If they're proven fake (drawn by a troll or otherwise), then this entire debacle will go down in the fanbase's history as one of the biggest flip-outs ever. I have no doubt that if these were drawn by a troll, that this entire incident will likely get a page on ED.

Offtopic: @Ace - That is one of the greatest avatars I've ever seen!
Ontopic: Well as most of you have seen from my post, I believe these starter evos are fake! Except the ones that were already confirmed on the beta art. But as others have said, we have about ten days left until we know the truth so I'm just gonna wait. And please stop the name calling, its just people's opinions!

Stupidity goes both ways. They're on Serebii! OMFG THEY"RE SO REAL. They look alright? They're Real! And, as I said before "My awesome source game them to me, they're real!!"

Hey guys, I was the one that created that gif over at Serebii showing a comparison between Lickylicky and Pokabu2, and, although probably not the quietest of first posts, I'd like to show you a comparison between the art of Mijimaru2 in the anime concept art and the new image of it that is rumored to be the official [colored] artwork:

15zm848.gif

@playerking No, no, it does NOT have the same tail, it has a similar tail. The first stage of pokabu evolution has exactly, I repeat exactly the body of Lickilicky, and the mirrored version of Lickilicky's foot. Please reply. If that's nt enugh for you, its claw is colored wrong and a side of it's body is the same as it's thigh. Same, okay? I repeat, the exact same. jeez *~*

@Suave Squirtle
THank you!!! Finally I knew it! The Grass starter's "Second evo" is missing a stripe behind its eye seen in the character sheet!

Nice job Suave Squirtle.

@PlayerKing: They don't have similar body parts such as the case with Persian and Rattata, they have the EXACT same body part, like with Lickilicky and Pignit2.

off topic @jstar: Thanks lol

And btw, didn't WPM and the Spanish site's 'source' also say the types were fire/fighting, grass, and water? I highly doubt those as typings, which makes the credibility of this guy even less.

EDIT: lol ninja'd.

@ Mew - actually, Tsutaja's final evo is pretty decent. I do not like Pokabu's at all. Mijumaru's is my favoite, although it's a huge change from a little sea otter so it doesn't make much sense. Secondly whydo we have to stop arguing, we all love pokemon clearly and we're all just anxious and excited for the gameto come out, I mean, it comes out in exactly 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back