(1) Isshu's Starter Evolutions Leaked; Another New Pokemon [9/4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, then if this is the case, why is mijumaru completely absent from his relatives? pokabu i can understand, because theres not enogh room, but mijumaru has almost a quarter of its page blank...

I see that too! I wonder what it is... i think it might be another new pokemon. Maybe the same person who put these pictures out will bring some more out later on. :)

~Blastoise91~

@Chardan idk if it's Tsuarja (i know i spelled that wrong) tail leaf, i don't think it's that high up.

@Exeledus i didn't even realize it until you mentioned it.

Edit: it doesn't even look the same color as Tsuarja's (wrong spelling again) tail leaf.

If these are real then these should be Sugimori art. Look at the 3d stage evos, they're size doesn't really look like it would be good for a sprite.

hello i'm new around here and i have a few thoughts about the evo that have been around on the net....

Tsutaja final evo: personally i like it, but from what im hearing it only going to be just a grass type???? doubt it...

Pokabu final evo: i will fip**** if it turns out to be fight/fire type to me it looks like it will be a fire/steel type or if anything fire/dark that ive been hearing lately..

Mijumaru final evo: to be honest i dont like it just because i believe that its suppose to be a water/fighting type.... a while back in a vid (B/Wdemo) i thought i saw it using revenge (a fighting type attack) in which meaning it will turn out to be a part fighting... maybe i guess it's a four legged fighter perhaps??? (lol if it true^_^)

guess we really wont know till we get proper proof huh? to me it just feels like something missing.... hopefully this get cleared up soon...

Okay Mew, I'll tell you what I don't like.

I hate the fact that a bipedal Otter turned into a quadrupedal otter that doesn't even have a remote resemblance to the first two forms that have already been confirmed as real. I hate that the "unicorn" doesn't have the same shells as the first two forms. I hat that the tail doesn't come close to the form of the first two. I hate the fact that it looks like a unicorn! Where did that horn come from anyways??? This pokemon would be great on its own or as an evo to a pokemon that wasn't Mijumaru but if this is true, then GF dropped the ball with this one. Seriously! SMH!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I just can't belive this! What were they thinking?? WHY??:(

Seriously, Worst final staters EVER! The stage 1's are cool with the exception mijumaru's one because they ruined its color scheme (White was better than blue!). The stage 2's are all HORRIBLE! And I say it with all my conviction! They are horrible!
I liked Tsutaaja so much, it is my favorite gen V starter, its 1st evo is still cool and then it evolves into that weird snake! I hate snakes! I had so much hope it would be something more dragon-ish! Summary: GF, A final starter with no legs or arms is not cool! it's totally lame!
Mijumaru was ok to me, its first evo was cool until now that I saw its true body color! Like I said above, a white body was much better than blue like the fanmade art that was seen in deviantart. And then, its final form. I'll just ask: What is that exactly? It just looks nothing like Mijumaru or even its 1st evo (and I don't care about what Chimchar15 said). I think this just confirms Mijumaru's evos won't be Water/Fighting.
Finally, Pokabu. I never really liked it very much, it's ok to me. Its 1st evo is cool, I like it. Its final stage is just like EspeonROX said: Magmortar & Rhyperior - Fusion! But surprisingly, its the least horrible final stage to me. I may choose it unless it is Fire/Fighting again!
If that happens, either I box my starter or I put an everstone on the one I choose when it evolves to its 1st stage!

And what's with the monkey trio thing? GF is stupidly obsessed with monkeys!! Just stop with the monkeys! You could have done a trio with other kind of animal that hasn't been used for more than one pokémon line or something...

Gen V is being the most disappointing gen for me! I liked every gen before from the beginnig but this one is just... yack!
I may get used to them in the future but I still prefer when I see a Pokémon and I start to like it right away

And I still hope they turn out to be fake! (Although the chances are very low...)

It would be cool if we get another Water/Dragon but as a starter that whats the water otters evo looks like haha. :)

~Blastoise91~

@Mew: There's just SO many things that make these the worst starter evolutions of all time, IMO.
The fact that there's little to no resemblance to their base forms is the biggest thing, really. I had extremely high hopes on Mijumaru and Pokabu's final evolutions. I expected Mijumaru to become a samurai otter (many others have, as well). It looked like it was headed there once its second form was shown. The Water/Fighting-type combination looked likely as well. Then it goes four legged? How in the hell is a Fighting-type Pokemon gonna be on all fours? That, and the fact that the final evolution looks more like a dog/unicorn than an otter. u_u

Then there's Pokabu's evolutions. Pokabu was my favorite of the starters. Loved it to death. Took me a while to get used to it after seeing it (and trust me, that won't happen with these monstrosities that have been revealed). I was expecting a NON-BIPEDAL evolution for it. A simple boar, really. Then what do I get? A bipedal, fat, ugly creature that just so happens to have the same patterns on its body as Infernape. It also looks like yet ANOTHER Fire/Fighting-type. And the final evolution? ..... And like someone pointed out about the tail thing, it doesn't make much sense. Has anyone seen the the footage for the Black and White anime? You can see how Pokabu's tail glows before it uses its move. Looks to me like that's a special feature of Pokabu. Its tail amplifies its fire powers. Then the ball disappears? Another thing that makes me believe these evolutions are fake.

I don't really care for Tsutaja, but its evolution has me standing on edge as well. Someone stated that Tsutaja appeared to be losing its arms and legs in the second stage. Uh, actually, it's legs were becoming longer by the second stage. Only the hands were shrinking. This may sound strange to some, but I expected the final evolution to be armless with legs. Like Torchic, actually. Then it just suddenly turns into a grass Milotic? I just don't believe it.

I am 99.9% sure these starter evolutions aren't real, because they truly break the barrier of the past starters and their evolutions. This is solely based on my opinion of course, but I just don't get how you guys think these are real...

I just realized that these COULD be fake. Well, the third stage evolutions at least. I mean, seriously, Mijumaru's final evolution looks nothing like an otter.

@Sudowoodo
It's airing right now. Some jungle based pokemon site is streaming it if you want to watch it.

@Manhattan - I forgot about the anime! I didn't even notice that Pokaba's tail goes away! And Mijumaru is suppose to be able to remove the shell from its body, how will it be able to do that if it is on all 4's! I'm smelling fakes!!!!

The only logical explaination for how Shell Blade would work is if the Final evo swished its head towards its enemies, but thats a little impratical. I think the who Fire/Fighting things has been faked to spite people. Three generations!?
Pokabu may look like a wrestler, but it could also be seen as a bandit too.

Exactly, jstar18. That's another thing I forgot to mention. How the heck does it use Shell Blade, if it doesn't have a removable shell?
And for those who say, "IT CUD HEADBUTT!" No. Then it should be called Shell Headbutt, or something. >.>

Maybe they introduce a third stage of evolutions, for the starters only, when Mijumaru 's evo is standing on two feet and Pokabu's evo is on all fours... I dont know i was just putting that out there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back