(1) Isshu's Starter Evolutions Leaked; Another New Pokemon [9/4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mew the source of all:
What sort of types would settle the deal for you though, cause I'm in the same boat in terms of design. Just love the looks of all of them, especially all the final evolutions.

I don't know if this is my favorite generation of starters but I seriously love Pokabu's evolutions. It looks so freaking badass!!!

Well, I'm just gonna speak my peace! I've had a few hours to take all this in so here is what I have to say.

I'm very disappointed in GF if this turns out to be the true final forms of the starters. To be honest, its not that they look bad because they look great, but as its been said they do not fit! I was so happy to see a cool water starter especially since Piplup exceeded my expectations last gen. But Mijumaru's final form is so random that its not even funny. I tried to laugh when I saw it but found that to be impossible when I realized my disappointment. The grass starter's final form looks incredible, hopefully it is Grass/Steel cause I love steel types! The fire starter's is a major letdown as it seems like we have another Fire/Fighting type. I don't want to speak on the water starter's final form possibilities as GF has seriously disappointed me with that one. I normally don't bash other people's work but I honestly feel that I could of designed a better final form for Mijumaru! (SIGHS) Well it looks like this will be the first time I ever pick the grass starter. Hopefully there is another water type that can fill the void created by that disappointing water starter!

I used to think Charizard was the best starter evo but now I think it might be bumped for Pokabu's final evo, I mean just look at it, It is just screaming awesomeness. Anyway I am hoping it is Fire/Dark or Fire/Ground

If you mean which one I would choose. I would start with Pokabu (I've been obsessed with it since day 1) followed by Smugleaf (first form is just awesome.) Though the water last form is definitely worth another play through.

Though I still want to see the stats for them.

Took me awhile to get used to snowcone's(Mijumaru) design, Ive always gotten the water starters. They have consistently been my fav starter type line. For these rumore evos I like them all except pokabu 1st stage. 1st- stage is fat lol and I thought Its 2nd stage would be more Boarish.

LOOOOL who knew there would be a fight over some drawings. I would hate to have a fight with some of you over something important.

Its just pokemon, not real life.

If it is fake, what have you accomplished?

If it is real what have you accomplished (other than making yourself look like a jumped up idiot)?

@ WMP: I understand you're mad about people challenging you or whatever, or simply asking questions for clarification, but telling your own forum readers that they have the logic of "five year olds" or that they don't have brains, and then banning folks who question some of your "editorial" decisions, doesn't strike me as particularly necessary. You're free to run your website however you choose, but in my experience, stifling dissent (and throwing insults at dissenters) doesn't tend to end the trolling so much as encourage it.

Though many people say they're fake, even with no real official confirmation yet I believe they're real. All 3 of the final forms share traits with past final forms in which some have very little in common with their lowest stage (The lizard like Charmander becomes the Dragon like Charizard, Piplup becomes the awesomness known as Empoleon, and Torchic going from small tiny infant to a humanoid looking fighting type we all look at as Blaziken). Pokabu's evo shares traits to how some 4 legged starters become bipeds (Mudkip to Swampert for example) and Mijumaru's evo shares trait to how many Pokemon that evolve look very different between each form (Charmander to Charizard and Magikarp to Gyarados for those examples), though I'm not sure what other Pokemon are similar to Tsutarja's evo. Also as I said in another topic everyone's hatred to the new Pokemon can actually be used as credibility evidence given how frequent the complaints are between official Pokemon of the 5th Gen.
Not that I'm trying to make any people mad or anything by saying my opinions though, as I'm just saying what I've noticed with official material in the games.

Well they haven't been confirmed to be real either, yet you guys are talking about how awesome they look and which one you'll pick when they haven't been confirmed yet. We shouldn't get our hopes up, y'know.

{G} monkey {W} monkey {R} monkey!!!!!!

i think they'll be dento's pokemon and he'll be the monkey master!

Like I siad before WPM has recently avioded posting fakes and rumours, but he chose to put this up becuase he is almost certain it is real as he has proof, so that is why I beleive it is real

Bleh, don't like Pokabu's. I was hoping it'd be the first quadruped fire starter, and of course NOT fire/fighting. Maybe it'll be fire/dark? That wouldn't be as bad. Tsutaaja's is alright (planned on choosing him regardless), though some of the fanart speculating what its final evo could be is way nicer. Mijumaru's looks *cough* stupid *cough*, but hopefully the sprite will be better. -sigh- Until the games come out, I'm going to put them off as fake. If they're real, then the sprites will probably make them more likable anyways.

@ WMP: I understand you're mad about people challenging you or whatever, or simply asking questions for clarification, but telling your own forum readers that they have the logic of "five year olds" or that they don't have brains, and then banning folks who question some of your "editorial" decisions, doesn't strike me as particularly necessary. You're free to run your website however you choose, but in my experience, stifling dissent (and throwing insults at dissenters) doesn't tend to end the trolling so much as encourage it.
Why do you talk in pluralities? It was one person who is obviously a troll. He even e-mailed me saying something to that effect.

I was under the impression that both Venator and Meta-Kirby were banned for similar offenses. But, I stand corrected:

I understand you're mad about someone challenging you or whatever, or simply asking questions for clarification, but telling your own forum reader that s/he has the logic of a "five year old" or that s/he doesn't have a brain, and then banning someone who question some of your "editorial" decisions, doesn't strike me as particularly necessary. You're free to run your website however you choose, but in my experience, stifling dissent (and throwing insults at dissenters) doesn't tend to end the trolling so much as encourage it.

the evolutions don't really bother me but whether they are real or not im still picking the water starter like i do every gen (with the exception of gen2).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back