(1) Isshu's Starter Evolutions Leaked; Another New Pokemon [9/4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mucrush: LOL!! I think he means that it looks almost nothing like an otter for Mijumaru to evolve into it. :p
It really does look like a mix between an otter and a unicorn. The sea shell horn doesn't help, lol.

Please let them be fake.The evolutions other than tsutaja's 1st evo as well as mijumaru's seem fake.

@Meta-Kirby
??? What are you blathering on about. I was just trying to say that WPM was trying to be kind to his source. I won't lie I don't know the reason, but I'm not about to say I don't care about his source. The guy didn't have to leak anything, so don't go biting peoples heads off because you're impatient.

@Renjil12 I thought narwhal too at first... but look at the tails. They don't have any resemblence unlike tsutaaja's evos who have leaf tails.

Guys, I think we should all just calm down about this...
Just think about it... they're not... that bad...(omfg, they're horrible).
I'm sure we could get used to them (hell naw, I won't). And if they're fake, then let's just hope for evolutions that aren't as... disappointing (I want to kill myself, they're so ugly...loljk).

If he didn't want us to see them, why show them off at all and cause all this argument? There's something ridiculously fishy going on here if we're told of something, asked to speculate and not given all the items available at the time to speculate. The stuff WPM described but didn't provide could make or break either side of the argument, really. Yet the guy asked WPM to not reveal them? Fishy.

Meta Kirby said:
Your argument is weak. Blastoise and Squirtle are both, in fact, TURTLES. Turtwig and Torterra share the similar quality of being turtles, as well as the sprout-->tree "growing up" similarity.
Alright, so then what about the other examples I listed? I was just listing a variety of starter examples some people may or may not agree with. I do not think Squirtle and Blastoise look alike nor do I think Torchic and Blaziken do. And if I remember correctly, Blaziken was thought to be a Legendary Pokemon and completely unrelated to Torchic when it was first leaked.

WPM, spare us your insider information, seriously. This insider information crud is absolutely ruining your/Serebii/Pokexperto's community, and I'm pretty sick of it. If it's real , show us the proof, and if Pokexperto wants to validate his claim, why is he keeping it secret?
Really? Spare you guys the insider information? Are you nuts? Why would I do that? While I would LOVE to show you harder proof, I simply can't or I would lose my ability to use the same sources again. This is common sense - use your head.

I also love how you discredit people's arguments by saying you have your own insider information, and then say "We'll know it's a scam if the smiley mask Pokemon has crazy eyebrows". Um, what? So, you're basing your argument of disqualifying other's arguments based on something that you yourself have not confirmed yet?
No, I was saying if you don't believe me, wait for that Pokemon to be revealed. Again, common sense.

Give us a break, tell us or shut up and let us speculate. I'm tired of this just as much as you are, but coming in and saying "Lol okay guys, they are real now" while EVERY SINGLE SOURCE has a TINGE of doubt is pretty ballsy and insulting
I did tell you. That's what my post on the front page is. And this isn't the first time the majority of the fandom has thought a Pokemon is fake or real and they turned out to be the opposite.

Also, you yourself tackle the weakest of the arguments. What about the forensic editing proof, or perhaps the errors within the sprites? The coloring issues with Pokabu's 2nd evolution, the fact that Mijumaru is all-but-confirmed Fighting-type (Revenge/Shell Blade) yet shows none of these qualities, or the fact that the final evolutions show perspective issues with the mustache of Mijumaru's 3rd and the hood of Tsutaja's 3rd.
Forensic editing proof? I deal in Photoshop all the time. If you look too closely at something you will almost always find something wrong with it. It's the same for skeptic arguments in the real world, like the moon landing being fake. If you look too closely into it, you'll almost always find something to support your argument.

You validate your argument by picking at the weakest link, when everyone agrees that they are WEAK arguments.
Everyone? Really? Your logic is that of a five year old. :/

If it is part Narwhal then obviously this song fits that final evolution perfectly:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykwqXuMPsoc

I honestly think they are great, and I would rather chose the water one. Besides my friends and I have already done this thing about picking starters and I was left with the water otter. Evolving from an otter that is bipedal to one that is a quadruped doesn't seem farfetch'd and I've stated it over and over again. I hope they are real, and if people don't like them then just don't get the game. Simply plain.

I Mijumaru's final evolution the best. The Snake I also tolerate it, but honestly, the evolutions kinda fail :|

They should be prettier and more epic.

@Venator
Here's a possible reason, he could have a connection to GF and wanted to leak them, but if the leak is too big he could lose his connection

Anyway for the possibility of what the final evo of the water starter could be I refer you to the link in the First post. (WPM's post)

So WPM, apparently, having a discussion that goes in circles with irrelevant points on multiple forums throughout the world is acceptable to maintain a single source that may have given you false information? Yep, totally makes sense dude.

I love the look of all of the evolutions, it purley down to the typings which could make or break them for me. For instance, I won't be using Fire/Fighting again as I have used that for two generations now and would rather have a challenging type which I am not accustomed to, such as Water/Rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back