(1) Isshu's Starter Evolutions Leaked; Another New Pokemon [9/4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
MY TWO SENCE
is that theeeese are fake, 100% FAKE

-for fact one something don't seem right about them, sorry but something ain't right, why i say that, well look at the water starter alone lol
for the fact the second stage color doesn't right how you going to go from a white body to a blue body??, it would have to be white also wouldn't it ??
an then it's final stage C'MON has nothing in common with first or second

-NOW, the fire starter it don't look right cuz if you ask me it look's like there's going to be ANOTHER fire/fighting an i don't want that happen again (but that's if these are real (doubt it) two times is enough an the pattern on the second evo. don't look right either, something ain't right about it same with the third evo. hmmmmm

-Now the grass starter, i'd have to say the third evo. is probably the coolest one probably cuz i have a thing for the grass start's an it's something different but the most believable one but it don't seem right the color is to light for some reason that don't seem right to me out of anything the way the second evo's arms are looks like it could be leaf pedal for the third evo cuz the arms turn more in to leafs, for all i know the third evo could have small wings or two leafs on it's back somthing like venusaur but not as big or it could have tiny arms an besides that the belly color an the belly pattern are different?????

BUT out anything they can be spin off's from the original evo's
let's go back to fourth gen when grotle spin off cam out they where kind of similar an same thing with the third evo along with the water an fire starter an magmortar
don't believe me go to serebii an check out the fakemon section an you'll see what im talking about not look a likes but spin offs if thats how you would say it {G}

an a random moment anybody else think sceptile should of been a grass an dragon type?

just because mijumaru is white doesn't mean it can't change look at minezumi its brown and when it evolve it becomes red

Minezumi evolves from Tan-brown to Red-brown. It's still brown. However, the speculated Mijumaru evo goes from White to Blue to Dark blue. That's waaay more of a leap than tan-brown to red-brown.

"These are sooo fake, I can name at plenty of reasons why they are:

gallery_1_2_23931.png
(here is the anime leak for comparison)

Wotter's 2nd Stage:
rumored-mijumaru-evos.jpg

-THE MOUTH, if you look in the anime leak, it's curved like this: "3", in the evolution's art-in-question the mouth was incorrectly made a "<", which is the way Wotter's mouth is designed, also the ears are too big and a bit more pointy.

Smugleaf's 2nd Stage:
rumored-tsutaaja-evos.jpg

-The shading, look on the abdomen, in the anime leak the shading only extends to the feet, while in the artwork being discussed it goes all the way across.
-The darker green near the eye ends in a point that goes downwards in the anime leak, where as in this it curls back, also it gets closer to the lip in the anime leak than it does in the rumored image.
-A WHOLE LINE is missing in it's collar, in the anime leak a "crease" directly in the center of each of the visible neck appendage.

Baycon's 2nd Stage:
rumored-pokabu-evos.jpg

-Nothing I can really point out as false, though the transition from a ball tail to a puffy one doesn't make sense . . . . .
-THE SECOND FINGER ON THE RIGHT HAND IS INCORRECTLY COLORED YELLOW

Wotter's 3rd Stage:
rumored-mijumaru-evos.jpg

. . . seriously, do you see ANY relevance between the two designs? At all? All of the past starter 3rd stages were easily traceable to their pre-evolution, this looks nothing like the 2nd stage, and, more importantly doesn't look like a pokemon. I'd say it looks like something from Digimon or even something Square would create, but not Game Freak.

Smugleaf's 3rd Stage
rumored-tsutaaja-evos.jpg

-Color change seems drastic, especially when compared to previous starters.
-No reason to lose arms and legs, in fact it's movepool would be hurt by such disappearances . . . .

Baycon's 3rd Stage
rumored-pokabu-evos.jpg

-Looks NEAR EXACTLY like Rypherior:
464.png

-Notice how the "elbows", tail, finger amount, toe amount and placement, and the location of the band on the torso are very similar?
-The "thumbs" don't align properly, the one on it's right hand is further back than the one on the left.
-Design on the torso doesn't align properly with the center of it's body
-The "elbows" don't align properly, the one on it's right arm points outward while the one on it's left points inward.

And this:
http://pokejungle.net/2010/09/01/bw-.../#comment-9320

Looks like decent proof that they are fake, notice how these shots are zoomed out and DON'T look photoshopped, besides the error on the 2nd-stage fire-type's claw is more than enough proof".

Guys... isn't this proof enough? O_O
Y'know, I didn't even notice half of these errors when it came to this art. But this guy/girl was spot on.

Why I think the FINAL forms are fake:
evo1.png

1. Too drastic of a color change (light blue to dark blue)
2. Its shells are no longer shells (ruins the aquatic aesthetics)
3. Whiskers to a old beard makes no sense whatsoever
4. Last evo has no relation to an otter at all
5. Tail too drastic of a change (these stay pretty constant or somewhat resemble each other through evolution chains in pokemon)

evo2p.png

I think this one looks awesome, but here's my evidence of why it is fake...
1. Loses legs- the first two forms have legs. It doesn't seem right to go from complex body to simplistic body; usually it's the other way around (gaining legs makes sense but losing them doesn't)
2. The leaf on the end of third form's tail is badly drawn out

evo3.png

1. As mentioned before, these look like they are on separate layers (the second form looks bigger than the last)
2. Final evolution is not clearly drawn out
3. How can the tail change that drastically? Tails have stayed pretty constant in pokemon between evolutions...
4. Ears are different as well
5. So many things change on this one... (feet)
6. Nose isn't clear (see how its all blurry from a blur tool?)

I thought these were real, but after close examination and reading this topic, I now think they are fake, and I surely hope so.

i dont think this is there actual colour cause it looks like someone coloured them in with pencel crayon

Ah, the link is broken?
I got this quote from some genius on the Serebii forums: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=11582015&postcount=2
Not sure if the link will work. :<

@ManhattanTheStarr

Miju's 2nd Stage: Erm, the mouth looks exactly the same. Its an exact replica of the anime leak image.

Tsu's 2nd Stage: So its missing a line. Big whoop.

Note for both of these: The anime leak could easily be beta art. It is entirely possible they could have changed it.

Pok's 2nd Stage: There's nothing at all to base it off of. This is the first time we've seen it.

Miju's 3rd stage: If you didn't know that Remoraid evolved into Octillery, and I showed you both and claimed Remoraid evolved into Octillery, you wouldn't beleive me. They don't share a common chape, and have different color schemes. It also takes the theory of "small -> bigger -> biggest" into account, literally. It starts as an otter, then becomes a bigger otter, and then becomes a bigger otter, aplty named the giant otter.

Tsu's 3rd stage: When snakes first came into existance, they had hands and feet. This evolution line is showcasing the evolution of snakes, and how they lost their hands and feet.

Pok's 3rd stage: So what if it looks like Rhyperior? Feebas looks just like Magikarp. Designs also don't have to match up exact, they just look better if they do.

Sheesh, a time like this makes me wish the quote button worked.

Both of tsutaaja's evos look awful. I wish Mijumaru's was closer to the design of the first two, but I like it overall. Pokabu is really cool, I might have to go with him now.

I still find these mistakes to be too wierd. Even for beta art.
I'm not sure how they work.

http://nl.tinypic.com/r/otkp60/7

http://nl.tinypic.com/r/f4fi38/7

I'm not sure how to upload these so i will just link them.

...I keep seing a few posts now and then of people thinking the 2nd evos may be real. That's because they ARE real(Except Poka's), and we've seen them in the past(without color) on the anime character sheet, which ManhattanTheStarr posted.

Just wanted to clear that up.

Well I have to say, with every hour that clicks by, makes these more real. Usually fakes are proven fakes in the first couple of hours, and there really isn't any solid proof.(Sorry ManhattanTheStarr, that's not solid enough. For all we know, these could be rough drafts)

@Bippa201: Do you read what you post? OR what you respond to? Those are the errors that prove its fake. Sure, we've had some strange evolutions in the past but none of them were starters! Starters always end up as bigger versions of themselves. Because they're supposed to be simple. Starters are not as complex as ditching the base and color scheme of the basic to end up with something as farfetch'd as Miju to 2nd Stage (or Remoraid to Octillery). They also don't lose limbs. They may gain appendages but they don't lose them. If Tsujarta didn't have limbs to start off with, then the 2rd evo would be believable. But it maintained the limbs for two full stages and then it supposed to lose them? When it most likely will gain an attack that emphasizes claws/feet?

And the Pokabu3 = Rhypherior thing is to showcase where the faker got his pose base from. It's so similar its worth mentioning.

but you also gotta remember that the starter pokemon are going to be the best looking pokemon as well as the hosts for the games why?, you ask
cuz the represent the new gen. lets go back
first gen. pokemon starters looked best out of any pokemon out of any pokemon in the first gen.
same with second gen., third gen. an fourth gen. you can look for yourself
so what is going to make the 5th. gen any different, it's marketing to make sells thats why you see the starters more then any other pokemon
but i could be wrong though

Shadowken42 said:
http://poke(DELETE THIS)jungle.net/2010/09/01/bw-rumors-iv/comment-page-1/#comment-9320

Somehow "poke jungle" (as one word) changes to "google"

Quoting myself in case you guys missed this. :rolleyes:

@Bippa201: Y'know, I really don't feel like debating about this anymore... but if you were to look closer enough, you would in fact see that the anime leak Mijumaru evolution's mouth is a "3" and the "actual artwork" (lolno) has its mouth as a "<".
Also, the missing line IS a "big whoop". It was in the official anime artwork, and somehow vanishes in the actual artwork? Doesn't make sense at all. And apparently, the Remoraid to Octillery is the only example people have for a Pokemon's evolution looking completely different. >.>

Go check out all of the previous starters shown. They ALL keep the original look to them. They don't go from being 2 stages bipedal then all of a sudden transform into a quad-pedal Pokemon. Charmander to Charizard for example. You can still obviously see Charizard is the final form of Charmander. If you were to look at Mijumaru and it's supposed final evolution separately, you wouldn't even fathom it as Mijumaru's final evolution. There may be Pokemon who's evolutions look different than their base form, but that doesn't go for starters. And we've all seen that.

And then all these errors pointed out just fly past you? I can't believe just because there's no actual proof that something's fake, makes it real. Too much drama going into this. I'm 99% positive these are fake. Game Freak would never make such misleading designs for starter's final evolutions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back