(1) Isshu's Starter Evolutions Leaked; Another New Pokemon [9/4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
JayRock, salamanders are not reptiles. They're amphibians. Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Those full-pictures of the starter evos make the sketches look very small... The cardboard surrounding it looks huge. Most professional artists work on a larger canvas. Especially final designs are usually drawn on large paper... I don't know how they normally work at gamefreak, but this makes it slightly less believable to me.

Pokexperto site is their final types will be:
Fire/Fighting
Grass
Water

There's one problem with that. There's never been starter trio where they're two monotype starters and 1 dualtype starter. I think every since gen. 3, they like introducing new type combinations in the starter trio, so yeah.(That's I keep on thinking smugleaf's final evo will be grass/electric) I personally think this information is fake.

lol This is my first post evver so here I go:

Um I had a thought, with your evidence there that the final evolution of Mijumaru's is fake. What if those three final evolutions of the starters are fake, and the second stage of their evolution is the only real thing, 'cuz I only find their middle stages real, but i just find the final evolutions for the three of them really dodgy. o_O

so yeah :D just my little idea. xD[[/font]

Must be fake. That's just not right. Either 2 Pokemon are dual-types, or none of them. Not just one.
I don't believe this at all anymore. T_T

The only cool evo in my opinion is the grass snake.

The fire pig's is the worse simply because it's second form looks pretty much the same as its last.

The third form of the water guy looks not only old, but it looks completely irrelevant to the first two forms.

I don't think any of them will be dual types at all, unfortunately. It'll be like the second gen I think anyway.

vboy - the reason the first evolutions look more real is because we've already confirmed Tsutaaja's and Mijumaru's middle stages via the leaked character sheet in July; you're probably already used to them. Although I highly doubt that the middle stages would be real while the final stages would be fake.

I'm really hoping these are legit.

Umm, is this proof that they're fake?
I don't know if i'm allowed to post this link, Hmm...

CMP-
I hope their designs are legit too. Although the typings which were given (Grass, Fire/Fighting, Water) are things I would like to change. Why couldn't Pokabu have Fire/Dark (fighting dirty).

Once again I <3 This gen and the Starter's are Epic dont care what anyone says You will grow to love them like you did with Mijumaru

I wanted to say something about the Monkey tiro i like it But there's a fire monkey......where have i heard this b4 o yes Chimchar lol i hope the look like him !!!!

Photos from a user who says they're fake and that he created them:
http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/6801/evo1.png
http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/5044/evo2p.png
http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/4151/evo3.png

I'm not saying it won't happen, I'm just saying it's highly unlikely. Now I like the designs of the starter evos(except pokabu's 1st stage, I absolutely hate that thing), I just don't think they're will be those types.

I believe the last form of the water starter is a narwhal... a narwhal which doesn't closely resemble it's first two forms.

Obviously, the water and grass 2nd forms must be real because those are the same from the art leaked on serebii.net in the anime. I'm assuming this could mean Pokabu's second from is real as well.

But the third forms, now that I've read this topic, you could all be right. The only one I wish would not change is the grass starter. He looks cool.

But, for the water starter, the second evolution (the narwhal) does not resemble its first two forms in its artistic aesthetics.

The last fire form looks basically like the second form (nothing much added) and side by side the last form is actually smaller (an unusual way to portray it as usually when the evos of the same pokemon are side by side the later forms are bigger). I mean, just look at them; this makes no sense:
evo3.png

The last evolution is not only smaller than the first and much more unclear, it is on a different layer. Look at it! The first evolution looks closer and the second looks inserted in the background. Therefore (while connecting with the legit second forms we already know from a previous leakage), I claim that the second evolutions are photoshopped fakes while the first evolutions are the real deal.

So, I think the third forms of the starters could very well be fakes, but the second forms look legit (and I'm not too proud of the fire and water second forms either).

I am also upset about the ape trio. The grass ape was already too much, and now we have a blue ape and a fire ape which could certainly degrade Chimcar in the end. Too many apes!

Jumping Starmiez! The third stage of the evolutions look epic! The second stage looks a bit ugly in my opinion though, but it's definitely worth it! ALL THREE of the starters' third stage evolutions look so epic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back