(1) Isshu's Starter Evolutions Leaked; Another New Pokemon [9/4]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flamefalcon

Pwn...y?
Whoah whoah whoah. How is Pokabu's final evo (being a big and bulky as it is) use a speedy move like nitro charge?....doesn't make any sense.

Alan

No Items. Not Ever.
porkabu stage 1 looks like a failed disney animated movie character that hung out with a princess. :|

Alan

No Items. Not Ever.
well, I will not be using starters on team probably. I like mjumaju kinda.
Remember, these arent confirmed

anyone excited for New tcg? I hope its a good set

dividePower

Mudkip
GAMEFREAK'S GOING CHINESE.

"As for Mijimaru's final evo, it may also be based on the Pi Xiu, a Chinese mythical being usually depicted as having a single horn (it's related to the Qi Lin or "Chinese unicorn"). It's somewhat associated with water (and thus wealth), has grey or white fur, and is known to be fierce (was connected to China's military in ancient times), all of which links back to its appearance, and probably Mijimaru's somewhat aggressive personality as depicted in the anime. " -alupom

Tsutaaja's evolution might be based on some legend of Madam White snake which one guy earlier on talked about in this thread. Chinese legend. (I forgot who>< )

And Pokabu's evolution's kind of based on Zhu Ba Jie (aka Pigsy) which is a Chinese epic Journey to the West (Infernape was based on the protagonist of this story Sun Wu Kong). Again Chinese.

And Zekrom and Reshiram. Ying and Yang. Taoist. Chinese again.

Besides Isshu's most likely based on China's Shanghai.

IT'S ALL EASTERN AND CHINESE LOLOLOLOLOLOL. I LIEK IT.

Smeargle2

... ... ... ... ... ...
Meh. I don't like them too much, but I'm slowly getting used to them. Hope they're fake.

Tsu- The final seems okay to me, but the colors seem off. Makes it look sorta fake.

Poka- Bleh. I really don't like the evos, especially the middle. Reminds me of how much I disliked(And still don't care for) Grotle, except this is a lot worse. Final is better, but I still don't like it, and I don't see much of a pig in it. Looks like a Fire-type Rhyperior.

Miju- I like the fan-art colors for the middle evo a lot more; I've come to accept the fan-colors(white face,blue lower body) so much that it'll probably take me a while to get used to the real one, when we see it. Final evo is a bit too different in my opinion, and doesn't even look much like a Pokemon to me. It's mainly that the middle evo looks like it's heading towards an upright fighting type. It isn't very often, IIRC, that an upright-Pokemon evolves into a 4-legged one. (It also doesn't look like it'd be very mobile on land, which seems to have become standard with starters.)

Renjil12

?
Shimama-man, I think it starts of as a bomb then when it evolves, it blows up leaving its tail looking like smoke or something then when it evolves again its tail looks like the remains of a blown up bomb

Mucrush

Aspiring Trainer
First of all, we most likely won't get to see the official evos in the next CoroCoro :3
Second, are you guys now saying Pokabus evos is actually rabbits and are freaking out because its tail has changed? Omg... ._____.

alupom

Tickle.
@dividePower: Haha, that was me! CHINESE NERDS UNITEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! I adored Infernape on that reason alone. Aaaand no prizes for guessing what I nicknamed mine. :B

(This is also really lame but I nicknamed my HM slave Bibarel after San Zang because he manages to be the most useless and yet indispensable member of the team).

The absolutely most brilliant thing ever is how Reshiram is in Black and Zekrom is in White. Consider the dots on the actual symbol. It really brings the whole Yin and Yang symbolism across. Wow.

...and Pigsy? Seriously, that's how they translated it? I'd only ever heard Pig of Eight Prohibitions, which was bad enough. That... just takes the cake.

Sydzilla

my Quilavas will eat you alive :D
I personally like these evos. I really hated Pokabu and Mijumaru at first, but now I like them all.
I agree that Mijumaru's 2nd and 3rd evo are quite different, but I see the similarities. I think I'm going to pick Mijumaru for my starter...

It makes sence if Dento owns all of the three monkey pokemon. His gym has questions about Fire Water and Grass types, his badge has blue green and red on it, plus we already know he has Yanappu. Plus, for the first gym it makes it easier on choosing your starter as you don't have to worry about type match-up as much!

alupom

Tickle.
@Tobi: Well, they are based on the Japanese legend of the three wise monkeys. Also, easy way to market the triple-battle system! Logical, yet at the same time... makes you want to bash your head in.

Shining Dragon

Aspiring Trainer
come one ok lets just start with the grass one 2 evo is fine but the third definatly not, dosent even look like a pokemon same with the fire one the 3 evo is just to much, the water types 2 evo is dark blue which seems so messed up but the final evo is ok i guess please someone tell us if they are reall or not b/c i cant stand them:(

Annihilator27

Aspiring Trainer
I like these starter evos(If real). I thought porkchops final evo would be more boarish. Im still getting Snowcone though lol

Status
Not open for further replies.