(1) Isshu Starter's English Names Revealed! [11/22]

AzureAngelic

Aspiring Trainer
I...actually really really like Snivy and Oshawott.

Tepig is far from what I expected, and Unova is just weird considering none of the other region names have changed.

The question now is, when do we get more names? D:

patrick329

It's Kyogre! What can I say?
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!:( I liked all of the Japanese names better. Even Tsutajaru and Mijumaru.

Rotom479

Stuff Goes Here
Snivy is pretty expected. It's much better the Smugleaf, though.

Tepig is THE PIG.

Oshawott is an amazing name. I don't care what you say.

I also quite like Unova. Too bad it can't be used in puns, like Isshu. D=

charmanzard979

off to happy farm guild land, huzzah!
I hate the new names why couldn't keep tsutarja and mijumaru and pokabu as their names!!!! I do like the region name though I think this game is going to be based kinda on space.

Tsuki64

sooooooooooup
The answer: Only time will tell...*Cue suspenseful music*

Maybe next week, maybe tomorrow...but probably not tomorrow. Nintendo *coughandVALVEcough* love to keep us waiting...

nikohesus

Fullmetal Heart
^Don't know how this correlates...

Guys, no matter what Game Freak or Nintendo USA would have done, every decision they make would have been poor, uncreative, unoriginal, unfun, uncool, you guys are just unsatiable.

Perhaps the stupidest complaints so far are the people who wanted to keep the Japanese names... what? The legendaries I can understand as they are foreign, mystical creatures, but five year olds would have trouble pronouncing Tsutaja, Mijumaru or Pokabu. I mean, seriously.

Alan

No Items. Not Ever.
Pokemon isnt for five year olds. its for 7+... according to ESRB :p. Well, theres this majical thing called GIVING NICKNAMES. lol im probably gonna change then name...

Waninoko

ワニノコ
French and German names for Miju/Oshawott are pretty cool too. Moustillon and Ottaro respectively.

Alan

No Items. Not Ever.
It doesnt really matter the age. Like the kid on a youtube video that said "rayquanza" he looked about 9 or 10. And buizel. I thought it was boo-sell. or something The names could've been better, but the names arent the point. its the pokemon.

Mucrush

Aspiring Trainer
Luxray :D@ Seriously? Whatever name they would have giving them, you would still complain and hate them! Nothing pleases some of you... why can't you guys be happy for the names? Seriously?
I'm not saying you should LOVE the names, but be HAPPY that they got names :b

Ikriolu

*Trips and lands in pie*
a Totodile is stuck on my screen, AND I CAN'T PRONOWNCE Oshawott Tepig OR Snivy NAMES!!!!!!

Tsuki64

sooooooooooup
A little off topic, but what about the names of the gym leaders? Sure, they may not matter as much as the names of Pokemon, but none-the-less they are part of the game.

If Shaga gets a lame name, I will, to say the least, be disappointed.
VSShaga.png

Just look at him.

Ikriolu

*Trips and lands in pie*
Hay! at lest they HAVE names and are reall! do you know how many pokemon don't exsist and do not have names?