(1) 'HS - Unleashed' LEGEND Cards [3/22]

The cards look rather nice, other than Raikou and Suicune LEGENDs "broken" leg lol. Entei and Raikou LEGEND looks by far the best.

Pretty cool so far, the LEGENDs in this set are actually pretty playable IMO.

I agree. The Entei/Raikou card looks the best, while Suicune looks like it got hit by the ugly stick on both its cards. :[ Oh well. But they look awesome, overall. It would be awesome to get these for a collection. :D

*_* Beautiful cards. I'm excited for this set. C'mon May, get here faster! >[

Still LOVE LOVE LOVE that Entei+Raikou card and the Raikou+Suicune card for playability and fun, respectively. It's such a shame that the Raikou+Suicune card has just terrible artwork. :[

dmaster out.

You're 21? I remember checking PokeBeach and reading about your senior year of highschool; doesn't feel like that was three years ago.

Add something about the actual topic to your post. You can reminisce with Jon in AIM/Chat/PM. XD

dmaster out.

The best picture of suicune in this set is the booster pack. Seriously, the poor thing. First it gets shunted back in the games so you can't even catch it until after the elite four, and then the legend cards. *sigh*

Hoping we'll get the rest of the primes confirmed soon. Raichu would be very, very nice. I'm hoping it won't go the way of shining Umbreon and Espeon, never coming to America/anywhere outside of Japan. Ursaring prime would be nice, too. Isn't Crobat essentially confirmed, since it's on the booster packs?

kaorusquee said:
Hoping we'll get the rest of the primes confirmed soon. Raichu would be very, very nice. I'm hoping it won't go the way of shining Umbreon and Espeon, never coming to America/anywhere outside of Japan.

What? Espeon & Umbreon were released in Pop5...

The cards look pretty cool. I wish I could get some cards but it will be awhile yet. I like the art on these cards too.:)

Entei-Raikou looks by far the best! But still, all three cards look awesome

WPM! Congrats with your new laptop! I think I would get a similar reaction from my dad if he saw Dr. Phil^^

^^' I would get the exact same response. (except for the 21 part. I'm only 16. XD)

As far as the legends go, I'll get them to maybe play but NOT for the artwork. I'm just not crazy about it. Especially poor Suicune. o_O She looks like she was hit by a car.

Your Dads funny. :D

The HS-Unleashed Lengends look really cool. The art work looks really amazing. The cool thing I like about those cards are that there are two Legendary Dogs per card.

^Oh yeah. Just noticed that lol.

These seem okay to play, but Entei in Entei Suicune Legend has cross-eyed artwork :/

These Legends look rubbish compared to Lugia and Ho-ho.

Seriously...Suicune's leg in Raikou-Suicune...it's like, ready to be amputated >.>

For a Pokemon who can run on water, Suicune doesn't look like it'll be doing any running at all with that leg like that, lol. Other than that, the other two cards look pretty insane. They almost make me wanna collect Pokecards again =P

OMG!!! I Am Soooo Excited For This Set!!! These Legendary Dog Cards Are Awesome and The Attacks Do Pretty Good Damage!! Suicune/Raikou is My Favorite {The Suicune Leg Art is Pretty Weird Though}!!

These have truely amazing artwork. I will try to obtain the Entei & Suicune one.

Back