(1) 'CoroCoro' Reveals Mega Pokemon and Three Kalos Pokemon [8/8]

I guess i should be a little more clear and say that although I am happy with the new typing I thought pokemon was not Digimon, but a few years back I remember seeing an article on something called Pokegods so I guess this can be almost the same.

[private]Edited to remove article "on Bulbapedia". *Drohn[/private]

I wonder what the anime episode woth Ampharos' Mega form with the epic wig will be like...

Does anyone notice that:

MegaBlaziken has a "X" shaped crest.

MegaLucario has a "Y" shaped fur on his chest.

MegaAbsol has "Y" shaped... wings/scarf thing.

MegaMawile has a "Y" shape body with his two heads or it could be "X"

MegaAmpharos has a "X" shaped body ears-arms or ears-feets wise.

MegaMewtwo has a... well this is the only one I don't really see neither "X" or "Y" it could be "X" if you look his fingers on his hands and feets.

Jay said:
They gave ampharos a powdered wig and called it a mega evolution. I am at a loss for words right now.

I think I may go join a digimon forum. I apologize for being a bit of a hater here, but.... I don't like this at all :/

he has slightly different horns now too

UPDATE: My sanity begins to come back to me, I think I am adjusting to the new formes, it'll take some time, but I guess I can deal with it....\
So if Blaziken gets an Ultimate Form doesn't that mean that the other starters should? Logistically speaking I guess yes but if it were up to popularity probably not. Thoughts?

Well like another person said; they probably just showed blaziken to show that starters will be getting a mega evolution too. So most likely the other starters will get them as well.

At 1st I hated the idea of Mega pokemon , but now it's beginning to grow on me (that means almost all of my current pokemon that I have on Black (sans the 5 pokemon except Golurk) are heading to X/Y including the shinies.)

Now bring on MegaGardevoir/Gallade and MegaTyranitar.

Gr8Ampharos said:
UPDATE: My sanity begins to come back to me, I think I am adjusting to the new formes, it'll take some time, but I guess I can deal with it....\
So if Blaziken gets an Ultimate Form doesn't that mean that the other starters should? Logistically speaking I guess yes but if it were up to popularity probably not. Thoughts?

I don't believe all the starters should have an awakened form. (if mega sticks ima be upset) Original three yes for sure. As for others well I don't see the point. Honestly I would like to know how they even choose what pokemon get these new forms.
I am just hoping the new forms are similar to the dna splicers. which if so id be fine with it.

Jay said:
They gave ampharos a powdered wig and called it a mega evolution. I am at a loss for words right now.

I think I may go join a digimon form. I apologize for being a bit of a hater here, but.... I don't like this at all :/

My like button died in a tragic fire, so like. This concept is very bad.

/rant

It would be bad for many, but I would like to see a Mega Form in every Final/Single Evolution Stage Pokémon. :D
But I bet it won't be like that, it would be too much... But--!!
JUST IMAGINE, MEGA DUNSPARCE
sdgdaje.jpg

Bloodronin said:
I don't believe all the starters should have an awakened form. (if mega sticks ima be upset) Original three yes for sure. As for others well I don't see the point. Honestly I would like to know how they even choose what pokemon get these new forms.
I am just hoping the new forms are similar to the dna splicers. which if so id be fine with it.

I said the starter comment earlier as well, and I'm sticking by it. In my eyes it's rather not fair if one starter Pokemon gets a Mega forme and not the others, isn't it? I could be wrong, but it just doesn't seem right to me.

So are the megas new forms or new evos that can change back at any time?
This is insane! Ampharos is supposed to be hairless!

Isn't it kinda ironic that they released only the mega form of Blaziken, the already OP fire starter?

The chance for a MegaGallade is alive!!!!! *.* That would give my favorite Pokemon a HUGE boost!

Okay, plot twist: only the fire/fighting starters get mega evo. (?
Seriously tho, I would like that AT LEAST every starter have a mega evo, hope it's called Awakened in English, because MegaMeganium sounds weird. Mega²nium!

shinysearcher said:
Now, seriously speaking. I am not that amused after watching those leaks. Mega Blaziken reminds me of Reshiram and Kyurem for some reason... I would like them to be just powered up versions and not evolutions :/ ...But things can't be changed...

I think you're taking the 'evolution' part of 'Mega Evolution' too literally. I think a better term for it would be 'Mega Forme' or 'Awakened Forme' (we've seen "MegaMewtwo" called Awakened Mewtwo before).

The Megas are amazing!! Can't wait to see the plots surrounding them and more info! I love the new Pokemon too! Gen 6 has been supah BA. :D

Back