(1) 'CoroCoro' Reveals Mega Pokemon and Three Kalos Pokemon [8/8]

I've just decided, that I'll share my wish-list of Pokémon with Mega evolutions with you.

So, from Ist gen, I'd like to see (aside form the official announced Mega evolutions, such as Kangaskhan):
Mega Pidgeot, Mega Clefable, Mega Poliwrath, Mega Alakazam, Mega Exeggutor, Mega Marowak, Mega Mr. Mime, Mega Lapras and Mega Snorlax

From IInd gen:
Mega Lanturn, Mega Unown (something like fusion of all the alphabet, probably), Mega Ursaring, Mega Kingdra and Mega Blissey

From IIIrd gedn:
Mega Shiftry, Mega Claydol, Mega Walrein and Mega Metagross

From IVth gen:
Mega Roserade, Mega Floatzel, Mega Gastrodon and Mega Heatran

From Vth gen:
Mega Musharna, Mega Giga lith, Mega Darmanitan (for both of its formes), Mega Scrafty, Mega Bisharp, Mega Golurk and Mega Chandelure.

NotSeen said:
From Vth gen:
Mega Musharna, Mega Giga lith, Mega Darmanitan (for both of its formes), Mega Scrafty, Mega Bisharp, Mega Golurk and Mega Chandelure.

You forgot Sawk and Throh!

And where's Gen VI?

His Gen 6 list is non-existent because we only know about 10% of the Gen 6 Pokemon. It's impossible to make a speculation list worth any salt from that.

...This goes to show how much I follow news...or actually care.

Hehe sees gengar on list thinks about mega gengar jigglypuff and alakazam. then thinks were screwed

I just realized Ampharos can learn outrage from a move tutor, and now he can become a dragon type. This is awesome.

When i saw Mawile and Absol plus Lucario ... I was Shock and Happy even though mawile is retyped but when i started reading the article my heart broke because in my childhood years i was hoping mawile and absol will have an evolution or even pre evoluton but MEGA evolution ?? I lose hope..... For me The Mega Blaiziken and ampharos are good bec. they are fully evolved and it is okey for me ....

Gorabells said:
When i saw Mawile and Absol plus Lucario ... I was Shock and Happy even though mawile is retyped but when i started reading the article my heart broke because in my childhood years i was hoping mawile and absol will have an evolution or even pre evoluton but MEGA evolution ? I lose hope.... For me The Mega Blaiziken and ampharos are good bec. they are fully evolved and it is okey for me ...

The thing with those two is, and this is just an idea, they are based on creatures in Chinese legends. (Look it up if you need to) So from a designers stand point, what do you evolve something based off of legend into? Most actual evolutions have some point behind it. The Mareep line for example, a sheep losing its wool. Or a Tree Gecko becoming a bigger tree gecko, even a trashbag that has been over filled and has bursted, however those are things that actually grow and evolve as a species. More examples of pokemon based on legends that have yet to evolve, Lapras, Tauros (Constellation Taurus), Sableye, just to name a couple.
This also gives reason as to why Farfetch'd has yet to evolve.
It's just a thought though. Not saying it has never happened. It just may be a reason why.

Gorabells said:
When i saw Mawile and Absol plus Lucario ... I was Shock and Happy even though mawile is retyped but when i started reading the article my heart broke because in my childhood years i was hoping mawile and absol will have an evolution or even pre evoluton but MEGA evolution ? I lose hope.... For me The Mega Blaiziken and ampharos are good bec. they are fully evolved and it is okey for me ...

I understand Mawile, but Absol is stronger than plenty of 2-staged pokemon that seem to be "final", not to mention all the weak 3-stage caterpillar lines that aren't gonna evolve another time either.

But there is still a good chance Absol could get a pre-evo, I'd say now even moreso than before.

Back