(1) 'CoroCoro' Leaking! [9/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ECHOxLegend said:
Here Tyrantrum from IGN
original.jpg

Oh god, that's awfully ugly. I've changed my mind and I'll instead choose Amaura.

Is there an official source for the Amaura evolution? The Portuguese site just says "Nintendo revealed" it.

I think people's definition of ugly is different mine, most fakemons are ugly because it hurts my eyeballs to even look at them, Tyrantrum isn't to me because he is a well crafted machine of terror. I mean look at that intimidating red hue and regal crest, along with the layered scales for protection for when hes not using his sturdy Jaw of might, menacing foe indeed.

ECHOxLegend said:
I think people's definition of ugly is different mine, most fakemons are ugly because it hurts my eyeballs to even look at them, Tyrantrum isn't to me because he is a well crafted machine of terror. I mean look at that intimidating red hue and regal crest, along with the layered scales for protection for when hes not using his sturdy Jaw of might, menacing foe indeed.
I completely agree with this. A T-Rex Pokemon SHOULD look terrifying. T-Rex was a fierce predator, so why shouldn't Tyrantrum be one too?

Merlin's beard!

Aurorus looks so beautiful. It also has an interesting move, can't wait to see it in action. The T-rexx pokemon looks so scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back