(1) Clear Scans of July's 'CoroCoro' Magazine [7/13]

With all this talk about the trio, were fading off topic. So back to what were supposed to be talking about haha. I still believe my parrot to Wargle thing....saying Wargle just reminds me of WoW..(even though its Worgen)

FireGrey said:
Wait what about the scan from yesterday that had the ingame map but it was cut off?

Its still quite hard to see but its in uhhh, page 12 and 13.

that cotton ball and others just rumor,,,,we already have birds trio, dogs trio, (humanshape?machine?)trio, and (mystic?) trio, what will be in 5 gen~ can't wait any longer,,,,my head can explode if i think of it more!!

So is this World of Dreams thing only like Mini Games and battling? Interesting...So you cannot play through the adventure over the internet like previously thought. Oh well...About everything else: All of the new Pokemon are interesting. Minezumi is my favorite of this bunch, then Wargle, and Rankurusu. Triple Battles (as far as we know) seem like they'll work pretty good, and won't be too confusing. I love the more in depth game exclusive features and the story seems like it'll be good. To me it seems like "N" is like a Pokemon lover who doesn't want people to live alongside Pokemon. Altogether these games are getting better and better.

Yea, World of Dreams does seem pretty interesting. I cant wait for my pokabu to bring home a pikachu...that pikachu isnt coming with me, he can stay in the dream world. Now if it was a swinub, id be all for it :D. Minezumi is...intresting. It does have a few bidoof characteristics, but imo is better then him. Wargle better have a parrot pre evo...he would fit the job, his tail screams parrot.

Blizzz said:
Yea, World of Dreams does seem pretty interesting. I cant wait for my pokabu to bring home a pikachu...that pikachu isnt coming with me, he can stay in the dream world. Now if it was a swinub, id be all for it :D. Minezumi is...intresting. It does have a few bidoof characteristics, but imo is better then him. Wargle better have a parrot pre evo...he would fit the job, his tail screams parrot.Wargle reminds me of... IN AMERICA!(lol Bandit Keith)

I still don't know if Pokemon following you is optional and I really hope it is, without Leafeon near me, I feel lonely. *tear tear sob sob emo emo cut cut XD*

But Belle is awesome! Cheren, too. He reminds me of Uruyu (Idk how to spell his name) from Bleach. I don't think Musharna is pure gimmick, I see potential in it. Minezumi is pure epicness. Angry chipmunk, can't top that!

I think the whole pokemon following you thing was something that made HGSS special, so we proably wont see it in this game. Maybe in the 3rd game of Isshu? Maybe in Hoenn Remakes?

Blizzz said:
Anyone else think Kibago is Ononokusu's pre evo? If so whats the 1st evo o.o?
I think they are, especially with that thing coming out of Kibago's mouth, then just look at Ononokusu. They look a lot alike. Hello Psuedo! I don'r teally know, good question.

They're proably the new psuedo legend of this gen, which i wouldnt mind. Deffinetly beats Garchomp and Gible imo.

EDIT: love how were the only ones talking. xD

Blizzz said:
They're proably the new psuedo legend of this gen, which i wouldnt mind. Deffinetly beats Garchomp and Gible imo.

EDIT: love how were the only ones talking. xD

(lol)
I actually liked Garchomp, better than Mence anyways. Dragonite is top though. I wonder what Ononokusu's typing is...

ShayminSky said:
(lol)
I actually liked Garchomp, better than Mence anyways. Dragonite is top though. I wonder what Ononokusu's typing is...

Well, if Kibago is Ononokusu's pre evo, then hes part dragon, maybe bug and dragon?

Blizzz said:
Well, if Kibago is Ononokusu's pre evo, then hes part dragon, maybe bug and dragon?
To the post above this one, nice combo.

And Bug/Dragon, interesting, but maybe it will be Electric/Dragon, only because of the yellow. but what do I know? XD

Back