(1) Clear Scans of July's 'CoroCoro' Magazine [7/13]

woah!! a great idea just came to me! what if, you, the main character, is the one who ends up being the bad guy in the end depending on your choices in the game! and then you end up useing the mascots to change the world or something to your will?

but i doubt that would happen. we still dont know the extent of this yin/yang aspect of the game and just how far it will go.

Death Bringer said:
woah!! a great idea just came to me! what if, you, the main character, is the one who ends up being the bad guy in the end depending on your choices in the game! and then you end up useing the mascots to change the world or something to your will?

but i doubt that would happen. we still don't know the extent of this yin/yang aspect of the game and just how far it will go.

They did say you choose your own path in this game, its possible at this point i suppose.

ah well then i still stand by my statement then. :] im sick and tired of being the good guy in pokemon. whens the bad guy ever going to get a break ya know? (off topic) in the anime ash allways gets on my nerves cuase he thinks he can never lose. but im glad hes lost a few times but hes still too cocky for me. :p

Gochiruzeru being only Psychic is disappointing... It could have very well been Psychic/Dark... oh well, GameFreak's on drugs...

I hate all these version exclusive features, I mean, the exclusive pokémon thing wasn't enough, now they want to make different places... They pratically want us to buy the two games just to get the whole stuff... I wonder how the 3rd game will be...

And I hope we can play the entire game normally without having to use all those wi-fi, internet, etc. stuff to proceed in the story...

im sure you will be able too. if not then gamefreak and nintento could lose money, even possibly get sued. or get torn apart by an angry pokemon mob.

wafiazizul said:
i think the most awesome legendaries are Zekrom and Reshiram~ i love both of them very much,,,:D

I love them too, but i wouldnt say the best. but thats IMO.

Blizzz said:
I love them too, but i wouldnt say the best. but thats IMO.

they really great~ their type also better than palkia and dialga too imo~ we can't guess their type before the leak right~ fire dragon and electric dragon,,,can't wait to catch both of them~ :)

the only thing i cant wait for is to see reshiram and zekroms shiny forms. that would be cool if all they did was switch colors. :]

Death Bringer said:
the only thing i cant wait for is to see reshiram and zekroms shiny forms. that would be cool if all they did was switch colors. :]

Haha that would be epic, Shiny Reshiram is black while shiny Zekrom is white :O

that would be totally epic!!!! : D im really curious s to what the legendary trio will be this time around. theyve done birds,beasts,golems, and pixies. what next, fish?

Legendary fish might not be a bad idea, but if we refer to those rumors by...whats his name, said the trio involved something with a cotton ball :S. thats all i can remember about what he said, and alot of his predictions are coming true.

Death Bringer said:

Awesome. Like, over 9000.

Blizzz said:
Legendary fish might not be a bad idea, but if we refer to those rumors by...whats his name, said the trio involved something with a cotton ball :S. thats all i can remember about what he said, and alot of his predictions are coming true.

is it about the cotton ball like pokemon, human shape and dog like pokemon? i think they are about Rankurusu, Gochiruzeru and the blue red stone like pokemon~the trio legends must be in same shape right~like 1st gen to 4th gen~ that only imo though~ maybe they want to make some differences in B/W~

wafiazizul said:
is it about the cotton ball like pokemon, human shape and dog like pokemon? i think they are about Rankurusu, Gochiruzeru and the blue red stone like pokemon~the trio legends must be in same shape right~like 1st gen to 4th gen~ that only imo though~ maybe they want to make some differences in B/W~

Wait, are the cotton ball, humanshape, and dog trio confirmed? Or is that just rumor?

wafiazizul said:

Yea thats what i was talking about, but where did he get cotton ball from compared to Rankurusu,Gochiruzeru and the stone guy? I can see the human shaped one and maybe a tiny bit of dog from stone guy.

Pvt.Politoed said:
Wait, are the cotton ball, humanshape, and dog trio confirmed? Or is that just rumor?

Rumored, but its coming from a reliable source it seems like. HE was right about the proffesors name and many other things.

Blizzz said:
Yea thats what i was talking about, but where did he get cotton ball from compared to Rankurusu,Gochiruzeru and the stone guy? I can see the human shaped one and maybe a tiny bit of dog from stone guy.

Pvt.Politoed said:

Rumored, but its coming from a reliable source it seems like. HE was right about the proffesors name and many other things.

Huh, interesting. I wonder what the three WILL have in common, then?

Pvt.Politoed said:

Huh, interesting. I wonder what the three WILL have in common, then?
[/quote]

Dunno, but if he is correct, then what can they resemble? A cotton fish? A human fish o_O? and a Dog fish...haha

o_O if human shap and cotton ball are suppose to be rankurusu and gochiruzeru that wouldn't make sence seeing that rankurusu and gochiruzeru are version exclusives i like the Fish Trio idea alot

Back