(1) Clear Scans of July's 'CoroCoro' Magazine [7/13]

I'm starting to absolutely love Black and White. Though it's annoying that i love the nature theme and i also love reshiram but i don't know which one to choose, in the words of Ron burgundy i am in a pickle. I hate gamefreak or nintendo for doing that. I mean i really hate the technology world theme like black city. Also i find it interesting what with all the something vs something themes like Black vs. White and Nature vs. Technology and Humans vs. Pokemon(thanks N) But when i saw white forest i saw a place where you could get Pokemon and Black city there is no Pokemon so it begs me to ask. Could The nature theme be on the side of Pokemon and also the white them. Then Black could be the technological them with humans walking around without Pokemon. All in all i love the new Pokemon of this Generation especially Koromori no matter what anyone says. Sorry for anyone who was bored reading this.

I actually don't like the Route 1 stuff. I would rather have a new number for a Route to show that Pokémon is a series that is connected from generation to generation. I'm very interested to see how N will turn out as the story progresses, you can't really predict a guy like him. I also want a nature-typed Pokémon White, but I want Reshiram instead.

Playerking95 said:
I'm starting to absolutely love Black and White. Though it's annoying that i love the nature theme and i also love reshiram but i don't know which one to choose, in the words of Ron burgundy i am in a pickle. I hate gamefreak or nintendo for doing that. I mean i really hate the technology world theme like black city. Also i find it interesting what with all the something vs something themes like Black vs. White and Nature vs. Technology and Humans vs. Pokemon(thanks N) But when i saw white forest i saw a place where you could get Pokemon and Black city there is no Pokemon so it begs me to ask. Could The nature theme be on the side of Pokemon and also the white them. Then Black could be the technological them with humans walking around without Pokemon. All in all i love the new Pokemon of this Generation especially Koromori no matter what anyone says. Sorry for anyone who was bored reading this.

Im here with you, I love the nature theme, but i love Reshiram also. Too bad i already pre ordered Black haha

Blizzz said:
Im here with you, I love the nature theme, but i love Reshiram also. Too bad i already pre ordered Black haha

Hey blizzz gald to see ya :D i like zekrom a little more then reshiram and glad to know the white forest will be in white i'll probobly get black too just to check out black city

Goldtyphlosion101 said:
Hey blizzz gald to see ya :D i like zekrom a little more then reshiram and glad to know the white forest will be in white i'll probobly get black too just to check out black city

haha hey Gold! We havent talked since youtube haha. But anyway (off Topic there) im hoping Black and White each share a balance of nature and technology. But im doubting it at this point, im loving the nature theme though.

Can't wait to find out what reshirams and zekroms unique attacks are, lightning blast/ burning strike? Lol probably not. But atleast they have unique abilities unlike most legends who get pp pressure, which although it's good gets a little old.

Blizzz said:
haha hey Gold! We havent talked since youtube haha. But anyway (off Topic there) im hoping Black and White each share a balance of nature and technology. But im doubting it at this point, im loving the nature theme though.

yea man we should talk more (that didn't sound like one of those sappy movies where i'm the sad hobo guy :p again off topic) nature FTW but Technology will be fun to i like what someone said a few posts ago about zekrom will balance the white forest into something techy and reshiram will balance out black city to make more nature that would be awsome

im planning on getting white becuase it has zekrom in it. but it dosent really matter what version i would be getting cuase i have my secret weapon, an action replay!!!! haha so ill be prepared for when they both come out in america.

Death Bringer said:
im planning on getting white becuase it has zekrom in it. but it dosent really matter what version i would be getting cuase i have my secret weapon, an action replay!!!! haha so ill be prepared for when they both come out in america.

Bad ARer :((, i love how most people are getting White. Makes me thinks Black is special :D

My speculations on N. I feel like he starts out as a pretty good guy with good, albeit naive, intentions for the world. However, as he travels down the road towards his goal, perhaps he makes some wrong decisions along the way. Or maybe he discovers that golden object in that screen shot, and somehow is sent over to the "dark side" and becomes that "evil" character in the same screenshot, maybe via corruption or possession by an evil spirit.

Trainer4004 said:
Can't wait to find out what reshirams and zekroms unique attacks are, lightning blast/ burning strike? Lol probably not. But atleast they have unique abilities unlike most legends who get pp pressure, which although it's good gets a little old.
i agree with you on that.pressure does get old after a while. i really hope they give each legendary from past gens a new ability thats unique to each of them. like give lugia an ability that boosts stats or something whenever he uses wirlpool.

Blizzz said:
Bad ARer :((, i love how most people are getting White. Makes me thinks Black is special :D
haha ya well i only use the ar when i beat the main story,otherwise id be zipping through the whole game in a day. i save the good stuff for later. im pretty much ready for when black and white come out but i still need to find a code for the shiny beast event. :p

ok im curious(off topic) but how do i edit my sig and my title?(the magicarp bait thing) also where do i find those pokemon pics for my own pic?

Death Bringer said:
i agree with you on that.pressure does get old after a while. i really hope they give each legendary from past gens a new ability thats unique to each of them. like give lugia an ability that boosts stats or something whenever he uses wirlpool.

Blizzz said:
haha ya well i only use the ar when i beat the main story,otherwise id be zipping through the whole game in a day. i save the good stuff for later. im pretty much ready for when black and white come out but i still need to find a code for the shiny beast event. :p

ok im curious(off topic) but how do i edit my sig and my title?(the magicarp bait thing) also where do i find those pokemon pics for my own pic?

To answer your question, go to the User CP, then go to Edit Profile.

Death Bringer said:
thanks! :) and do you know where to find those pokemon pics that the administrator made,the one with arceus for his pic?

Ill pm you with the details.

(Back on Topic)

Does anyone think Bell will become the champion :O? Most people say it will be Cheren or N, but i mean you never know.

well it could be either of the three. i mean it was only in red,blue,yellow, and their remakes that your rival gary became champion. and yet in all the other gens there was allready a champion. but hey if they said their starting over then its quite possible one of your rivals could become champion. id guess that cheren might become champion since bell is kinda a clutz.

Death Bringer said:
well it could be either of the three. i mean it was only in red,blue,yellow, and their remakes that your rival gary became champion. and yet in all the other gens there was allready a champion. but hey if they said their starting over then its quite possible one of your rivals could become champion. id guess that cheren might become champion since bell is kinda a clutz.

Unless they do a MAJOR plot twist, and the champion is a 3v3 battle with ur 2 childhood friends vs N :O?

EDIT: Anyone think Wargle is an evolved form of a parrot? Look at his tail, that screams parrot IMO.

Blizzz said:
Unless they do a MAJOR plot twist, and the champion is a 3v3 battle with ur 2 childhood friends vs N :O?

wanna know what would be cool if N could do something to your childhood friends to idk make them dissapear if they got in his way it would make a intresting plot twist and i'm wondering if theres 2 bad guys N and the supposive "Team Plasma" it would be great and make the story mode longer N could very well be the villain that won which would be cool (going back to Yin Yang good bad chooses thing)

Goldtyphlosion101 said:
wanna know what would be cool if N could do something to your childhood friends to idk make them dissapear if they got in his way it would make a intresting plot twist and i'm wondering if theres 2 bad guys N and the supposive "Team Plasma" it would be great and make the story mode longer N could very well be the villain that won which would be cool (going back to Yin Yang good bad chooses thing)
that actually sounds interesting. but i doubt they can pull that off in just 2 months,unless they got really good programmers.

Maybe the bad guy team, (if there even is one) actually does what they promise to do this time around. Team Galactic got pretty far, but failed in the end. Maybe this time the bad guy team could actually not fail and possibly use Reshiram or Zekrom to do what they want to do. I mean we have already got an amazing cast going on, might as well amp up the suspense right?

Back