(1) Clear Scans of July's 'CoroCoro' Magazine [7/13]

Yay which means WPM and Yaminokame and Viper.Fox get to stay up even later past their bedtime!

Water Pokémon Master said:
Yay which means WPM and Yaminokame and Viper.Fox get to stay up even later past their bedtime!

its for a good cause (pats WPM on back)

Hmm...unless the transfer machine is similar to the Time Machine in that you are uploading Pokemon from the past, perhaps B/W will take place somewhere around the time of the 4th Gen?

Also, wondering if the Lock Capsule will get some use. Seems kinda odd to put in an item that has no purpose(not counting the beta items) but seems like an event item. Maybe the transfer machine will allow you to not only transfer Pokemon but certain items as well.

Aw man, I want White because of Zekrom, but Black looks like it'll be the more industrial version of the two. Oh well, I can live with a nature themed game as well. :)

-sigh-
I want to buy both games now, since they are so different. Which was obviously their marketing strategy. A genius one, too.

shampoo-thief said:
-sigh-
I want to buy both games now, since they are so different. Which was obviously their marketing strategy. A genius one, too.

yea im probally gonna get white in japanese and black in english

Nice scans. I really like the some of the features in the games. They keep getting better and better.

These games just keep getting better and better.
The only new pokemon that I want on my team so far is kibago because it's a dragon type and maybe one of the many psychic pokemon.

i wish vidoes will come out now! and especially gen4 and down battle animations. i just hope munna and its evo are good battlers, i might add them to my wifi team. and Makomo has freakishly long hair! i wonder how long she has been growing it.

Some videos would be nice if they were shown. Probably some videos of the features that are in the game? Or some of the battle scenes.

What an update, I'm really excited by this whole dream world and these new online features. It all seems so mysterious though.

About the version differences, I think I'd definitely prefer the one where the world looks more natural. Don't really like the sci-fi look one versions seems to be sporting.

Bummer that Gochizeru and Rankurusu are version exclusives since I really like both....at least they should be easy enough to get over wifi though hopefully.

I had a feeling Cheren and Beru would take the other two starters since they seem to be stressing how you're childhood friends (and presumably the same age) I think Cheren will pick the type strong to yours and Beru will pick the one weak to yours. Maybe it will be random?

mexx36 said:
I'm rather disappointed that Musharna has become the "Chatot" of this generation; nothing more than a gimmick.

There's no reason why Musharna can't still be strong, the fact that it evolved at all tells me that it won't just be a gimmick pokemon. Think of it more as a special effect.

achernar said:
now that Cheren and Bell have been revealed. Then who is the anime Iris in the games?

Wasn't it already confirmed that Iris is an Anime-only character? Only Rumors have suggested she had in-game counterpart.

T.T First i hated Iris but it was just in the anime, but now we have the genderless Cheren (that's NOT a boy, whatever gamefreak says) and Bell well...she seems so naive aargh :S It makes me want to help N xD
However, i feel like Cheren will support industralization while Bell will support nature...it could be they get different roles in the game depending on version just like each version will be more naturalist or more industralized :3
After transalation: well, it seems that cheren could be league champion, and bell is a lot less naive than i thought :3

Back