(1) Clear Scans of July's 'CoroCoro' Magazine [7/13]

Dokukurage said:
Maybe in White (nature themed) he'll think Pokemon are too powerful and the opposite in Black (since it's technologically themed); that humans hold too much power in the world. Maybe he'll just want to balance it out.

Also, that's probably where the legendaries come in. As Black version will be more industrialised, N will probably use Reshiram (the nature Pokemon) to balance out industry and nature, and vice-versa for White version. :D

Edit: I guess I repeated what you already said lol

Timeshift said:
Also, that's probably where the legendaries come in. As Black version will be more industrialised, N will probably use Reshiram (the nature Pokemon) to balance out industry and nature, and vice-versa for White version. :D
These are my thoughts exactly.
These games are clearly about Pokemon and Humans balancing each other, because in each version one or the other has grown too powerful. I think that toward the end, you might team up with N (after he realizes we were both wrong) in order to make just enough change to balance everything.

And this is also a good way to say that they can make more new Pokemon without being all like: "Hey! too many Pokemon! Let it end!" cause there is other places and lands in the Pokemon world, with so many new Pokemon! :D

on the image of pages 12-13 there is a image of the map it looks like it all got burnt

oiracul said:
on the image of pages 12-13 there is a image of the mape it looks like it all got burnt and by musharna it looks like pokemon are following you

It shows Munna and its evo, but its not shown following. They are out specifically because they are part of getting into the DreamWorld.

Wow. The high quality pictures are very nice, I like the art for these guys. =P

And also, we're starting at route 1?? Wow... This is really something else... I have never played a first generation game or remake, so this'll be new for me. =P

Actually, I'm getting a feeling that this generation could be almost 90% unattached to the current 4. Maybe a couple of evolutions and prevolutions. But it's starting to feel more and more like a brand new thing. =P

Also, N is awesome. I am liking him a lot now. xD

Thanks Pokebeach for all the news and scans :D
The games are looking fantastic,this just might be the best Generation
And i hope there will be more then 8 gyms and the elite 4 are harder :)

Yes my dream has come true. U can visit other people's region! I get to play a region wide game of tag!

rockinpikachu said:
Yes my dream has come true. U can visit other people's region! I get to play a region wide game of tag!

haaa LOL i did that in sinnoh underground :D

O_O Must. Preorder. NAO!

Thanks for the scans WPM and Viper.Fox/Yaminokame for the translations! These games are gonna be awesome! Does anyone know the URL of the Pokemon Daisuki Club?

Back