(1) Clear Scans of July's 'CoroCoro' Magazine [7/13]

Look at the picture with Pikachu. Pikachu is following the player. And in another there are no pokemon following the player. This confirms it is a option.

rockinpikachu said:
Look at the picture with Pikachu. Pikachu is following the player. And in another there are no pokemon following the player. This confirms it is a option.

No.. not quite. The trainer is facing Pikachu and talking it to after it just got sent back to the game from the Dream World. This looks like it starts a "battle" to capture it. Nothing is confirmed yet.

I'm rather disappointed that Musharna has become the "Chatot" of this generation; nothing more than a gimmick. I mean, why would Game Freak even bother to create an evolutionary line for Munna if people were just going to use Musharna to fully access the game's online features? I'm hoping that Munna has a second evolution with decent stats so I could at least consider having it be apart of my team. Consider me dissapointed.

Kibago sounds amazing! Rivalry AND Mold Breaker as options? That's sweet! Also JellyBear and Gothick are both Psychic types! D: Dang.. LOTS of psychics so far...

The Global Link thing sounds like a lot of fun. I hope I don't run into any connection issues when getting my file onto my computer.

Gochiruzeru looks SO better now! I really like it... but I dunno at all what its based on XD

cocowoushi said:
Kibago sounds amazing! Rivalry AND Mold Breaker as options? That's sweet! Also JellyBear and Gothick are both Psychic types! D: Dang.. LOTS of psychics so far...

The Global Link thing sounds like a lot of fun. I hope I don't run into any connection issues when getting my file onto my computer.

Yeah, alot of Psychic Pokemon revealed so far in 5th Generation. Im soo having Kibago!

Ohh.. so The gummy bear and goth girl are version exclusives. No wonder they were being advertised together

OH MY GOSH koromori's Front Sprite is the ugliest thing in existence!

Back