(1) BW5 'Dragon Blade' and 'Dragon Blast' Scans! [3/14]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was talking to the yoshi about Raikou EX. Large Cloak puts him out of ko range.
The Yoshi: That's my point. Tool scrapper hurts Garbador.

Awesome... Kinda revives some old strategies... (Ampharos Energy Damage)

I just don't like how they are already printing shinnies that we haven't even touched in English yet :<

Well that is probably JPN exclusive, as the regular was in Dragon Selection, which commemorated the Year of the Dragon in Japan, and we don't operate on a Zodiac anywhere but Asia, mostly.

^???
I'm pretty sure Dragon Selection will come to the west merged with BW5 and as such, the shiny Rayquaza will be included...

hmmmm anyone else tired of seeing that zekrom/reshiram coin? :p I have like 5 in different colors.

Deus: Nightmare Autarch said:
Yes, you probably should, seeing as a lot of people have been talking about it :p
No, I mean, I know people are talkin' about it, but it's just been so long since we've been able to play Windstorm, you know?

You wanna know the really sad part? Half of these people probably never heard of Windstorm

27th_wonder said:
So if the do reprint the attack, they have 2 choices.
1. Make a new set of EX cards as stage 1s, even though this would break the legendaries only rule

2. they give the attack a very high cost or recoil effect, but this risks the attack being ineffective and unplayble.

they're screwed either way really

A third option would be to give Pokémon-EX an exemption to the Take Out attack or have it do a different effect, such as if it knocks out a Pokémon-EX that you only take 1 Prize card. Back in the 3rd-generation sets, Pokémon-ex had a lot of exemptions too, (though most of the cards with them were beneficial).

Shiningmilotic said:
hmmmm anyone else tired of seeing that zekrom/reshiram coin? :p I have like 5 in different colors.

I'd agree. I don't know why they keep reprinting that. Are they really that popular that some kids would get them in every color?

Finally got to see the cards.

Magmortar is my favorite card of the sets, because his pose it just completely badass. Otherwise, love the new artwork for cards that is less static!

Shiningmilotic said:

Yes, id think they'd make a Mewtwo coin, because tPCi was hypingvit as much as us.

These cards are looking sweet, I really like Rayquaza EX, and Terrakion full art. Which are two of my favorite Pokemon!

Garbador, Eels, Zebstrika: I don't what I'm talking about but

U could run tool scrapper yourself in this deck and scrap the tool off garbador to use ur eels ability and then reattach another tool when ur done using abilities to maintain the ability lock.

well there is also devolution spray. If u use devolution spray and have 2 trubbishes out, that is another way to maintain the ability lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back