(1) BW5 'Dragon Blade' and 'Dragon Blast' Scans! [3/14]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aweosome! Great EXs! Great! Why only one shiny in Dragon Blade?
EDIT: I posted this before WPM posted about Krookodile

MEW 8D
Ok, this is awesome.
The artwork is imo great, and the EX choice was pretty cool, too. I'm glad to see that many of my favorite Pokemon are back in the game, I can't wait to see the translations, especially for the items.

- They sure are intend on making trio EXs but not completing the set.

- Oh awesome, Swablu is in N's room

The choice of Pokemon is quite surprising, I love the the EX they chose for the set. But regarding the artwork of the EX cards?

son_i_am_disappoint_trollcat.jpg

WHY
did they have to change the EXs artist with this set!? Shizurow does WAY better artworks than Eske Yoshinob. Well, he worked as a 3d designer on Final Fantasy games, so what? Shizurow is still the god of 3d artworks -_-

There's the other Blend Energy.
I'm calling right now that Ho-oh's attack does damage for each type of different energy on it. We'll see.

I hope that Ho-Oh's attack will be the same/work similer as Ho-Oh SW's attack!

http://pokebeach.com/scans/secret-wonders/10-ho-oh.jpg

EDIT: Ho-Oh's Ability is Fushichou, though, I don't know what it means; and it's attack name translates as Rainbow Burn.

The Aura Is With Me 8 said:
I hope that Ho-Oh's attack will be the same/work similer as Ho-Oh SW's attack!

http://pokebeach.com/scans/secret-wonders/10-ho-oh.jpg

just wondering.. if we attach prism energy to that ho-oh.. will it has 180 damages?

Edit : sorry, just re-read the text again and it said only basic energy.. >.<

Perfect_Chaos said:
Could someone translate Durant? I'd love to know what it's attacks are in this set.

Did it quick since it was fairly easy. The first one lets you put a card from your discard pile on the top of your deck. The second one does 30 damage for each heads flip until you get tails.

Can someone translate Rescue Scarf, what I belive to be called Giant Mantle and Tool Scrapper please? Thanks in advance.

DorianBlack said:
Did it quick since it was fairly easy. The first one lets you put a card from your discard pile on the top of your deck. The second one does 30 damage for each heads flip until you get tails.

Ah okay. I was hoping the second attack did 30 times the number of Durants in play. Thanks for the translation.

Hmmm something is strange... anyone else notice that we haven't got reprints of Sp Metal or Sp Dark Energies. At first I thought that Registeel EX was going to be this amazing tank, able to reduce 80 damage every turn with it's second attack and 4
Sp Metal energy and Eviolight, but now it just isn't as impressive.

Why does Terrakion EX have a x3 retreat when the non-EX has a quadruple? Does any one else find that strange? Not that it really matters, though, as Terrakion EX looks a bit hard to use, especially if Shaymin UL is out of format.
Why do the Garchomp/Hydreigon Blend Energies look different? They look cooler.

Rough translations of the trainers:

"Giant Mantle" Pokemon it's attached to gets +20 HP
"Rescue Scarf" Same effect as Rescue Energy I believe
"Tool Scrapper" Mostly based on the name, I want to say discard 2 Pokemon Tools in play, but this one's rough.

SeaLegend said:
Rough translations of the trainers:

"Giant Mantle" Pokemon it's attached to gets +20 HP
"Rescue Scarf" Same effect as Rescue Energy I believe
"Tool Scrapper" Mostly based on the name, I want to say discard 2 Pokemon Tools in play, but this one's rough.

I figured as much for Giant Mantle, Rescue Scarf is interesting and my brother couldn't translate the description of Tool Scrapper, but based on a few of the words, he thinks it has something to do with discarding two of your opponent's Tool cards in play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back