(1) 'Black' and 'White' Wii Commercials Reveal Many New Scenes [8/31]

JacobeTheElf

Future Marine and hopeful Army Ranger
This game looks so much more complex after seeing these videos. I thought they were pretty complex before, but now they just broke the complex barrier. (Which is good)

scuba steveE

Absolute
asta said:
These are the pictures of the "evo's":
pokabuevo.jpg
tsutaevo.jpg
mijumaruevo.jpg
They look like pokemon, but they're confusing.
Pokabu's: I absolutely hate it's stage 1. But I like the stage 2, except I don't get it. It vaguely looks like a pig now. It more looks like magmortor and rhyperior decided to do the fusion dance.

Tsutarja": The only one that makes sense. Though I thought the final would look more fierce, not elegant. But I still like it.

Mijumaru's: The coloring is weird on the stage 1 mon. I absolutely love it's final evolution, but how the heck did it evolve into that. o_O

Overall if they turn out to be real, I like them(except for Pokabu's stage 1 >_<

Shampoo Thief

噢托伦
I pray they are fake. They are all awful.. And none of them really match the starters.

The games look so amazing! I can't wait! I wish I could read japanese so I wouldnt have to wait for the english ones to come out. The fossil doesnt really look like Reshi or Zek, more like dragonite. There are so many awesome settings too! Desert, amusement park, the details in scenery, sink holes o_0 Lol so happy!

shiny umbreon

Aspiring Trainer
The new Evolutions are above awesome! Also the new game vids. are cool. Mostly Zekrom's attack because it's so rad.

rocky505

Aspiring Trainer
shiny umbreon said:
The new Evolutions are above awesome! Also the new game vids. are cool. Mostly Zekrom's attack because it's so rad.
There are no new evolutions they are fake.

http://a.imageshack.us/img836/655/orlya.png and here's proof

shiny umbreon

Aspiring Trainer
rocky505 said:
There are no new evolutions they are fake.

http://a.imageshack.us/img836/655/orlya.png and here's proof

No! I ment on the game when you evo. your pokemon then the evo. starts. THAT is beyond awesome. NOT the fake evos.

alypkm

I love pokemon more than anyone :D
asta said:
These are the pictures of the "evo's":
pokabuevo.jpg
tsutaevo.jpg
mijumaruevo.jpg

Sorry, Icouldn't find the code to put it into a spoiler.

I am sure 100% that they are FAKE
first of all : pokemon designers are not so stupid to ruin the idea of the starters with these pointless final evolution
1 Tsutarja a grass snake with legs,evolve onto a grass snake with legs, the an ordinary snake with nothing new ???
2 Mijumaru a sea otter pokmon use shell on his chest for fight evolve into a sea otter with two shell then a weird creature with no shells have nothing in common with his previous stages
3 Pokabu a fire pig evolves into a monster from lelo and stich !!??

that's not ken's style, pokemon had never and will never design a pointless ugly pokemon like these...

Xous

Disappear to a place beyond seeing...
Reshiram's cry is awesome. :0

The attacks used by Reshiram and Zekrom in their battle looked great. Hopefully they'll be worth using.

Everything else in the videos looked amazing, though what's up with Doryuuzu being a lighter color now? Was the first one ever shown a shiny version, or did they decide to change its colors at the last moment? It couldn't have been the image quality of the video we first saw one in, since Ononokusu and the other Pokémon shown in it haven't changed colors since that video... Strange.

Zielo

Caught 'em all.
I think that the "new pokemon" following Chillarmy in the daycare in the third vid looks a lot more like an Exeggutor to me.. as to why an Exaggutor is in a fifth gen daycare in a commercial, I have no idea.
And the skeleton in the first vid looks a lot more like a dragonite.. Actually, I dont see how it could be Reshiram at all. The skeleton has arms that arnt connected to the wings. Reshirams arms connect to its wings. And the skeletons wings are kind of small. Its possible it could be Zekrom.. but it still dosnt really have the body complexion for it. You cant see a tail generator in the picture, and if you look closley, theres a small horn on top of its head indicating that it might be a dragonite. Team plasma probably wanted to use it to revive it into a powerful pokemon to do their dirty work for them or something.

Empoleon#1

Empoleon is an emperor
The games keep getting better all the time,There will be a lot to do,and finally there will be pokemon to train with after your pokemon have reached really high levels

alypkm

I love pokemon more than anyone :D
I don't wanna see any new pokemon till the release of the game ..I wanna discover them by my self :>

Shining Dragon

Aspiring Trainer
I saw a scene were it showed some villian walking down a castle aisle with a crown and then a thron can be seen at the end .Then right after that it showed N as a child with pokemon why would N be in that scene because N is the one who is being crowned then it showed someone walking down an aisle that looked very much like N

alypkm said:
I am sure 100% that they are FAKE
first of all : pokemon designers are not so stupid to ruin the idea of the starters with these pointless final evolution
1 Tsutarja a grass snake with legs,evolve onto a grass snake with legs, the an ordinary snake with nothing new ???
2 Mijumaru a sea otter pokmon use shell on his chest for fight evolve into a sea otter with two shell then a weird creature with no shells have nothing in common with his previous stages
3 Pokabu a fire pig evolves into a monster from lelo and stich !!??

that's not ken's style, pokemon had never and will never design a pointless ugly pokemon like these...

a site just said they are fake sorry im glad actually they frekin suck:p

JacobeTheElf

Future Marine and hopeful Army Ranger
A very plausible theory, Timeshift. I also think that N will be the only human to live with pokemon.

If it is a dragonite fossil, why is it so big?

I have two EXTREMELY stupid questions that relate to this thread in no way at all, what is a ROM and how do I find out my friend code for soul silver

Edit: Thanks scuba stevee for answering my idiotic questions.

scuba steveE

Absolute
JacobeTheElf said:
A very plausible theory, Timeshift. I also think that N will be the only human to live with pokemon.

If it is a dragonite fossil, why is it so big?

I have two EXTREMELY stupid questions that relate to this thread in no way at all, what is a ROM and how do I find out my friend code for soul silver

For informational purposes: A rom is an illegal copy of a game in which you can download off the internet and play on a emulator. Though many people consider it to be ok to play them if you own a "real" copy of the game.

Also, you you can get your fc after you beat the first gym. Go downstairs of a pokecenter and a woman will stop you and give it to you.(I think that's how you do it)