(1) 'Black' and 'White' Wii Commercials Reveal Many New Scenes [8/31]

Exactly, the picture for the evolutions seems to be good, and if confirmed means Mijumaru won't be the underpicked starter any longer. Pokabu would be xP. I'm hoping the picture that Serebii.net has revealed is indeed confirmed, but we won't know till the next corocoro magazine. And the fact this game comes out two days after my birthday, is epic enough for me.

PokéMontage said:
I'm not really surprised about Iris being in the game. I don't know why anybody doubted it in the first place. The anime has never introduced a main character who was completely original (I guess you could say Max, but he wasn't really a "main" character).

Tracey was completely original to the anime.

Why would Max not be considered a main character? Because he had no Pokémon of his own? I think most people consider these characters the main characters: Ash, Pikachu, Misty, Brock, Tracey, May, Max, Dawn, Jessie, James, Meowth. Ash and his human tag-along friends, his ubiquitous Pikachu, and the Team Rocket trio.

Also, PlayerKing95, in your sig, you should be using the word "possible" not "posable." Posable is not a word. (I don't have enough posts to PM you. Sorry!)

fire-ice Pokémon trainer said:
and on serebii.net, they have posted the evolutions of the starters. we don't know if they are real or not but they sure look like it. when that beta art for the anime came out, it showed mijumaru and tsutaaja's evolutions. and these pokemon that may be fake and are on serebii match those drawings.
They look pretty fake to me.

Also, Max was in the games. He was an NPC that wandered around Littleroot Town. He wasn't called Max in the game, but that is a close counterpart.

These are the pictures of the "evo's":
pokabuevo.jpg
tsutaevo.jpg
mijumaruevo.jpg

Sorry, Icouldn't find the code to put it into a spoiler.

EVERYTHING I NOTICE IN THE TRAILERS:

FIRST TRAILER:

(0:05) There are several bridges. DERP

(0:10) Team Plasma WILL engage you in Triple Battles AND their seal looks SO COOL!

(0:16) Wargle can learn Hyper Beam, and it goes through the victim instead of just over like it did in previous games.

(0:17) There are sand traps you can get caught in.

(0:19) There is a museum, which has a Dragonite Skeleton in it, which means Pokemon CAN die. :D There appears to be two other people in the museum with you, and a it seems like it's part of the plot. One of those people may be Aloe, seeing as how her gym resembles a museum and they are both black. Third might be Cheren. For some reason, once the smoke appears, the Dragonite's skull is gone.

(0:24) THE EVOLUTION PROCESS IS COOL!

(0:26) Moguryu's evolution, Doryuuzu, can open up his claws, they aren't just an attachment or a single digger thing.

(0:33) Boats travel underneath the big blue and white bridge.

(0:45) Another route demonstrating the changing of seasons.

(0:47) SPIRAL TOWER! Like on the map near the airport.

(0:50) TOWN IN THE DESERT! With roads. o.o

(0:52) Currents in the ocean/rivers from Hoenn are BACK! Maybe it's a return of the Diving areas, too?

(0:53) Iris and that old guy are pictured, though his arms look funny. Possibly the place where you find a legendary, don't know if its Zekrom or Reshiram. They might keep contrast or no contrast.

(0:55) Spiral Staircase possibly in the spiral tower, its really white inside. Probably won't have the legendary seeing as how there are other people. -shrugs-

(1:03) Cool animation of Huin City and the legendaries. You can hear their roars soon, too.

(1:13) Reshiram's cool attack. It appears fire type. Love the camera angles.

(1:15) Zekrom's awesome attack. Appears Electric. Still loving the camera.

(1:21) Denchura is using an electric attack, confirming it is at least part electric.

(1:46) Outside market? Or maybe it's indoors. Hrm...

(1:47) Egg hatching looks cool. It actually bursts open. I'm liking it.

(1:49) Looks like Mamanbou can learn Wish.

(1:51) The windmill area, obviously a little wet as well. :D

(1:54) Romantic date with N on the Ferris Wheel.

(2:04 - 2:10) Crowning ceremony. Looks like N is affiliated with Team Plasma after all. The old guy is holding the crown while it appears N is the prince that is getting crowned.

(2:13) N's childhood is full of Pokemon, probably grew up with them or something, became their family and wants to free them from the humans.

(2:22) I still think this is a dark gym. :D

SECOND TRAILER:

(0:37) A black bar appears on the top, I believe it's telling you that you entered Route 1. Also, there are environment effects, like petals blowing in the wind.

(0:55) A better look at their seal. :D I like it. I'm also thinking that maybe they'll be more associated with electric types other than dark/psychic/poison like previous teams have been.

(1:23) Another look at the changing seasons, with the leaves flying by changing as well.

(2:04) SHELL BLADE FTW!

(2:12) Makomo gives you the C-Gear, I believe.

(2:40) Appears that Meguroko can learn Assurance.

(3:00) Going into the High Link. Also, notice how they aren't right next to each other like with the infrared with the Pokewalker. The Infrared seems improved greatly. or they are doing it over wifi. :I

(3:09) You can change into Pokemon to go to the other person's game? o.o

(3:13) Is that a bus in the background? Or a trailer?

(4:25) A dig site with some kind of mine on a lower level.

(4:33) Looks like two small dialogue boxes have appeared from the crowd.

THIRD TRAILER:

(1:13) Daycare! With a new Pokemon, I believe. Reminds me of Torchic. o.o

(1:33) RESHIRAM'S CRY! OH YES! It's tail glows in battle, along with its head frill thing.

(2:00) Minezumi can learn Bite!

(2:40) I'm guessing this is Heat Stamp? Mayhaps?

(2:51) Is that Soak or Brine?

(3:12) Is that Shock Wave?

(3:27) Type-based puzzle. Whatever is on the curtain, I guess you have to step on the type that beats it. Gym looks VERY restaurant-like.

(3:37) Only Dento is shown in the gym BUT!

(3:42) Two other trainers are shown, with red and blue hair, complimenting Dento's green hair. Triple battle gym? Or maybe you only change the one that your starter beats? OR DOESN'T BEAT! gasp.

(3:47) Really cool animation of getting your case out. I'm glad they are making a bigger deal out of getting badges other than "PLAYER RECEIVED THE CASCADE BADGE!"

(3:49) 5 badges are shown. Fourth looks like an electric gym. :C I wanted an electric Elite Four.

(3:55) From here on it shows that maybe you don't need a Pokemon Center to do trades and battles over your connection. I like it. Trades seem like they can be a lot faster.

/analyzation

asta said:
These are the pictures of the "evo's":
pokabuevo.jpg
tsutaevo.jpg
mijumaruevo.jpg

Sorry, Icouldn't find the code to put it into a spoiler.

PLZ this CAN't be !!,the final ones are REALLY bad I don't think they are real

For the speculation evolutions, please provide a source so we can determine if these are fake or not.

On that note, I agree. Pokabu's evolutions are horrible. Tsutajaa's final evolution is good, while I have no idea how Mijumaru's evolution correlates with its past two stages. :|

Tsutaja: Lizard -> Bigger Lizard -> Snake?

Pokabu: Pig -> Big Pig -> Biggest Pig

Mijumaru: Otter -> Otter -> Walrus?

I really like Mijumau's evolutions. I'm so picking them.

The final Pokabu evolution resembles Magmortar. Notice this observation, and make your own claim.

I really like the Zekrom and Reshiram battle. The 3D effects will be amazing to watch on your own device.

hahahh pokeablu pig>big pig> bigger pig lol thats soo funny! i like tsutajas final evol but i like mijumarus more overall.

EspeonROX said:
The final Pokabu evolution resembles Magmortar. Notice this observation, and make your own claim.

I really like the Zekrom and Reshiram battle. The 3D effects will be amazing to watch on your own device.
In terms of design, it looks a lot more like Rhyperior.

So, wait, Reshiram's signiture move is making and throwing a small sun at the opposing pokemon? THAT IS AWESOME!!! XD

Firemaker said:
In terms of design, it looks a lot more like Rhyperior.

True...but don't they look similar themselves?

OK. I watched the videos again and saw a group of three Pokemon attack one. That's major Experience Point boosting right there.

One question that's just occurred to me is this: What does Iris have to do with the games?

I have an unfinished theory that could answer this, but I'm not too sure if I'm right or not. First of all, we know that Iris is like a feral character (in other words, it's as though she's been brought up by pokemon, hence why she acts in an abnormal way), but in one of these trailers, we see N with a lot of pokemon, so in a way, N could also be feral. This could explain why N wants to seperate humans and pokemon, but because he seems to use pokemon himself, the hypocracy could be countered by the fact that he has closer connections to pokemon than humans, and that he wants to be the only "human" to join the pokemon.

A general trend seems to be occurring throughout the plots of each main series game - that is, all the games' villains want to get their own way and destroy (or disrupt) humanity. So in a way, N is doing this - he wants his own world, which in turn raises the question: what does he plan to do to humans in order to complete his perfect world? I'm guessing he wants to "talk" to the pokemon in order to create an army to destroy the human race, or at least something similar to that. Iris would be affected by this, because in the anime she will be a protagonist, but in the games, she would be torn between the human world and the pokemon world, which is where she seems to belong. [/stupid, rambling theory]

Timeshift said:
One question that's just occurred to me is this: What does Iris have to do with the games?

I have an unfinished theory that could answer this, but I'm not too sure if I'm right or not. First of all, we know that Iris is like a feral character (in other words, it's as though she's been brought up by pokemon, hence why she acts in an abnormal way), but in one of these trailers, we see N with a lot of pokemon, so in a way, N could also be feral. This could explain why N wants to seperate humans and pokemon, but because he seems to use pokemon himself, the hypocracy could be countered by the fact that he has closer connections to pokemon than humans, and that he wants to be the only "human" to join the pokemon.

A general trend seems to be occurring throughout the plots of each main series game - that is, all the games' villains want to get their own way and destroy (or disrupt) humanity. So in a way, N is doing this - he wants his own world, which in turn raises the question: what does he plan to do to humans in order to complete his perfect world? I'm guessing he wants to "talk" to the pokemon in order to create an army to destroy the human race, or at least something similar to that. Iris would be affected by this, because in the anime she will be a protagonist, but in the games, she would be torn between the human world and the pokemon world, which is where she seems to belong. [/stupid, rambling theory]

Since when has Team Rocket wanted to destroy humanity?

Back