(1) 'Black' and 'White' Prerelease Leaks! [9/16]

So strange a season. I seriously hate a few of these, dislike a lot, but the ones I like are really great. I love almost all of the ones we saw before these last couple days, but most of these new ones seem sort of bad to me. Just overall ugly desings. And what's with the second trio, the ones on the clouds? They're just recolors of eachother, all in the same pose... Just seems to lack effort, especially since I don't even like their overall desings much.

they remind me of third gen, they all look really really weird (and by personal opinion terrible) but will probably grow on me eventually, except yanakki, my new fav. cya

@psyburn Yes I did, on serebii anyways before I joined Pokebeach, I was like I bet she becomes much better and maybe even is the champ whilst everyone was saying N or Cheren would be way back when they where first revealed with their little story bits.

The designs for most of them are really neat IMO (except the stupid ice cream cone XP), and they'll probably grow onto me like most other people, just like 4th gen did. I remember seeing the sprites for 4th gen thinking the only ones that looked really good were Garchomp and Drapion, but I'm already loving tons of the 5th gen ones. We'll just see. Also, I like a lot of the new type combos, like Dark-fighting.

# 00:08; New character at the end; Zekrom Lv. 52, Gigigear Lv. 50, Zoroark Lv. 50, Abagoora Lv. 50, Aakeosu Lv. 50 & Baibanira Lv. 50. Awaiting confirmation on this
# 00:12; Another one at the end; Desukan, Baffuron, Shibirudon, Kirikizan, Gamageroge, all at Lv. 52& Sazandora at Lv. 54

A quote from Serebii. New character at the end who has Zekrom.
Might this be before the Elite Four or after I wonder...

im not digging the flying trio when they said flying trio i thought another bird trio or something like that
pokemon is just taking a hard left turn for me don't get me wrong i accept them in all but someone of these are like WOW REALLY
i think they got these designs from digimon or something along that line
an another thing why is there a gap for the flying trio shouldn't they be together instead of having reshiram an zekrom between them???

I honestly think they look a lot like digimon...they really do. I have no special favorites that I want to have...I hope they grow on me.

@Grass-Starters: It might be like the Dialga-Palkia-Giratina thing (not that I understand that relationship either).

Im loving these pokemon now, shame about pokabu's evo though mijimuru's grown on me. I do wish there were some past gen evos aswell

Just realized from the list that this generation really favors fighting types. So many half type pokemon that are fighting and many fighting type pokemon. An elite 4 member is also a fighting type user. Jeez >_>;;

Here is how I see it on belle, she is SO weak the first time you battle her,then up up up when you get to the champ,she becomes STRONGX4. Like Gary in Red and Green version or Firered and Leafgreen version. I wonder what pokemon she will use??? Only time will tell.:p

GothLoliBat@
lmao but like i said there taking a left turn an they keep getting weirder but the last for 4 look good compared to these
in this gen. it starts off good
by the end it gets weird lol

00:20; After the Elite Four, you have to find seven sages through Isshu

This sounds interesting. After you beat the Elite Four, you have to find sages...Sounds rather fun.

Take from Serebii.

Not sure why so many fighting pokemons where introduced for but ohh well!

BTW where is all the people who where trying to prove that the starrters evo revield before was fake LMAO!!!!!!

Back