(1) 'Black' and 'White' Prerelease Leaks! [9/16]

PokéMontage

Kakuna Matata - what a wonderful phrase!
Anyways Mamanboo = Better Milotic.

Better Milotic? Mamanboo is slower, has no attacking capabilities, and its special defense is horrid despite the large HP.

It's got better abilities I guess.

burningcharizard

Fire Pokémon Master
The zebra looks awesome, hope it gets volt tackle!

speaking of electric pokemon does anyone think emonga still has a chance of being pachirisu's evolution? cos the stats of emonga seem to be better than pachirisu's but not by much...

Tarazuma

Hypno Fangirl
Kerudio is My Little Pony
Meroetta is a Bratz doll
Genosekto is a Transformer

Oh my gosh...you are right...wow...no wonder they are event only. The bug looks like Shockwave from Transformers! Ok. I already loved it to begin with, but since it's based on Shockwave, I kinda like it even more now since I'm kinda a Shockwave fangirl...omf...I will hack to get him >> I love Kerudio and Meroette too ( even though Bratz is stupid >> ) but My Little Pony, omf, that's fantastic!

shiny umbreon

Aspiring Trainer
@ rockinpikachu,Yes the stats are kind of OK,but I still love the Pokemon art:) ( i'm going to have the black lepered and the blue fighting guy.)

Feeding_The_Wolves

Aspiring Trainer
I don't care about his stats. I'm still going to use the Power Ranger Pokemon. Fighting types are going to destroy him, but it'll be worth it. He's just so awesome. Him and Elvis Monkey.

burningcharizard

Fire Pokémon Master
Yeah and there was no need for a 3 stage ice cream pokemon thats rediculous, thankfully gear and the ice cream are both weak to fire so i can get rid of them quickly with my pokabu =D

AtmosphericThunder

Artist
I'm not sure if anyone else has covered this, but I think it's safe to say that Pokemon, numbers 564-567, are the two fossil Pokemon lines. Sea turtles are ancient, and I'm pretty sure those bird-looking, rock/flying-type Pokemon are a prehistoric animal, close to what a pterodactyl looks like, but with feathers covering it a lot of it.

PKMidori

Pokemon Trainer
First Elite Four Member: Shikimi.
Desukan lvl 48
Burunkeru lvl 48
Gorugo lvl 48
Shandera lvl 50

fyi

Timeshift

Aspiring Trainer
Serebii posted it about 10 minutes ago! I finally announced something on here before anyone else! :D There's an image of her too.

Gushy

Pokebeach's Mijumaru addict.
Oh my god... These Pokemon are too cool 0.0
They look like Fakemon, but they are still epic.
This is my favorite generation of all! ^^

PokéMontage

Kakuna Matata - what a wonderful phrase!
I'm pretty sure those bird-looking, rock/flying-type Pokemon are a prehistoric animal, close to what a pterodactyl looks like, but with feathers covering it a lot of it.

Archaeopteryx.