(1) 'Black' and 'White' Prerelease Leaks! [9/16]

Mucrush

Aspiring Trainer
I want to avoid the last spoilers before I get my game... but its really not easy! XD

palkia07

Aspiring Trainer
pokexperto says the opposite: Iris in white, old man in black...and actually the colours at the top of the scans are like pokemon white logo for the one on the left, and like pokemon black logo for the one on the right

Playerking95

I think Iris has BeardFace as her Pappa too also i think maybe iris has one fire Pokemon with her and Beardface ha san electric Pokemon and the 3rd game has an ice Pokemon with him.

lotusoftheleaf

Just a-wanderin'...
Eight boxes doesn't seem like very much, especially after you get the National Dex. Maybe there's another way to store your Pokémon besides the PC, like maybe on your actual, real life PC since the games can hook up to your computer. That way you can keep extra Pokémon you actually use in the game card and useless ones like those you catch just to complete the Pokédex in your home computer.

Chimchar15

Aspiring Trainer
Actually the logos go the opposite way. The Pokemon Black logo is written in black letters with a white background and the Pokemon White logo has White letters with a Black background.

Chimchar15

Aspiring Trainer
I got what you meant. I was saying that on the box they use Black text on White for Black version. Also the whole Iris looks like Reshiram thing makes me think that Iris is in Black.

Garchompsoup

Beast
lol @ the people who thought the starter's evos were fake...

also, i'm really excited that dive is back in the games, and i wanna hear the surfing music too

PokéMontage

Kakuna Matata - what a wonderful phrase!
The gym badges have really cool shapes.

But only 8 boxes? I'm confused. They just introduced over 150 new Pokemon, but they reduced the number of boxes?

And also, I thought it was mentioned that Tsutaja was a specially based pokemon, but judging by its stats in that picture, its Special Attack is the lowest. It must be due to the nature I guess, since I notice one stat is tinted blue while the other is red. Blue must mean the nature lowers that stat. I don't think they've ever done that before, but it's a good idea.

Ysmir

Retired Mod
Glad dive is back and am happy about shiny Pokemon already being caught in the game.

P

pokeb****es

*woot* i'm glad i stayed up tonight.. all the info. is spilling out!! i keep waiting/refreshing for youtube vids-

anxiously awaiting a walkthrough of sorts.. but no luck.

(i can play vicariously through them.. ??!)

Daichi

Im going to avoid spoilers.Its hard,but Im trying my best to avoid them. I wont be following pokemon news for a while. I also like Shiny Yorterrie.

Tarazuma

Hypno Fangirl
Meh, no pokemon I want at the beginning of the game. Figures, although R/B had the Nidorans and Spearow, and R/S had Ralts. I hope Meguroko's available early at least, he seems to be one of the "flagship" monsters of B/W.

Also I love the Pokemon info screen, it just looks more interesting then the past games, especially with the little silhouette.

Grass-Starters

Aspiring Trainer
OMGOSH AWESOME'S
can't wait to see all the new pokemon
still hoping the starter evo's are fake but probably not :(
o-well like i said i've kind of already accepted them but i was hoping and hoping but i still am hoping XD

ok but if Tsutarja evolves at 17 then that means Jyanobii is going to evolve at 32 or 36 maybe a new number

NOOOOOOO THAT TADPOLE THING IS REAL NNNOOOOOOO NOON OOOOO
o-well an whats up with that pokemon holding that big log????

PokéMontage

Kakuna Matata - what a wonderful phrase!
Oy, that tadpole thing isn't any better looking than I hoped it would be lol.

I like the little guy with the wooden plank though.