(1) 'Black' and 'White' European Release Date: March 4th [1/10]

WPM, you need to fix the timestamps on your site. It's running off of UTC and you're putting the PST time down thus making the illusion of posting it 8 hours before you did.

@Darkness Generation
According to what I have been hearing, It was Pokemon Dash.

It's the first time for a main series game.

Woo Hoo :D
Guess I'll be playing the English version on exactly that day, maybe even the day before! (GAME posts the games a day before the release date so customers can play it on the release date, but the post worked well for me-I got HG a day before its real release date).

Yayy, I'm so happy i can get it the 4th! :D And maybe even before if i reserve it.
I don't think it like Europe takes the game before, its a simultaneous release after all, just a little change because of commercial policies.
4th...:3

I KNEW IT!
That French thing probably did say something about it WPM.

Yeah, the only games we got before in the past were "Pokémon Dash" (3 Days, as we had it as a DS Launch title) and "PokéPark Wii" (Just less than 4 months).

Nintendo probably wanted a simultaneous release, but games are released in the US on Sundays, and UK on Fridays.

HELL YEAH!

I'm so excited for this, i remember when Ruby and Sapphire were released, i was in the states when around march time when they came out, and got back home in britain to find out they were released in JULY :D. and now i get to play Black and White 3 days before the US (thats if they get delivered a day early)

I have been waiting for this day for a Very long time
IN YOUR FACE USA hahahahaa wooooo
It’s about time we got it first!! And it’s kind of funny that the game is based off America and were getting it B4 you's! XD

God this made my day:)
I think I just mosey on down to GameStop and reserve me a copy of Pokémon Black: D

Sayonara dudes!!
HA!

Already reserved my copy of both games and picked up the Raikou while I was at it. I'm looking forward to the English release so I can update my base stats table with all English names instead of using the Pokemon Online names.

U_MAD.jpg

Had to. Even I couldn't believe it at first xD Snivy (Being of European influence) probably used attract on TPCi. I guess they were going for a simultaneous release, but games are released on Fridays in the UK, compared to Sundays in America.

Anyway, WPM, could you please fix the article to say the first "MAIN GAME", because we had Dash and PokéPark before the US...not like they're anything to brag about, but...

Serebii.net said:
WPM, you need to fix the timestamps on your site. It's running off of UTC and you're putting the PST time down thus making the illusion of posting it 8 hours before you did.
Find me a programmer to fix it. :p As I said in my news posts, I can't fix it.

If it's less than a week difference then it counts as a simultaneous release due to cultural differences. It's a great change in policy for you guys, though.

Though, please stop going "IN YOUR FACE AMERICA". You're wrecking America's perception of Europe when you do that. XD

Let us have our 2 days of fame; considering we had to wait a whole year for RB, we deserve it xD

Actually I'd be happy to take a bet over half of those people are British. It's just us Brits who are tired of America getting everything first. :)

Back