(1) 'Best Wishes' Previews Show Exciting Changes to the Animé [8/26]

Tarazuma

Hypno Fangirl
PokéMontage said:
I can't remember the last time James dressed up as a woman, either.

Yeah, this was another thing I hated about the new anime. I looooved James crossdressing *-* as well as his English voice, it was way too funny. They ruined him in every way now -.-

But to me the degredation to kid-friendliness started when conflicts began to be lazily settled by Jigglycrap. Also, the fact that not many of Ash's Pokemon evolved. It was one thing with Pikachu, but then Bulbasaur started being a little whiny bitch as well. Ugh. I loved seeing him get smacked around by Venusaur in that one ep.

That whole aspect just seemed too kiddie to me, especially since the trend continued each gen, despite them being in enough battles to warrant evolution. Oooh, let's keep the cute under evolved forms around yet still be able to beat powerful fully evolved Pokemon. Makes me sick. I imagine they only let Charizard evolve because he was so massively popular. The manga was definately better in this regard, as from what I read Ash seemed to have fully evolved Pokemon like Poliwrath.

Totodile never evolved into Feraligator and ect, but thankfully Treecko fully evolved into Sceptile eventually.

Goldtyphlosion101

Pokemon Yea its that good
alright i'm gonna put my input on this whole anime thing first off ASH IS OLDER guys how does he look younger? I don't see it if anything he's taller either way how could you tell? just bc its happen in the past doesn't mean its happening again -_- look at naruto he grew up and ppl still like him kid, teens, and adults. wall i'm saying is that this is a great change ash is getting older trust me and his outfit is ballin as someone else said. and I two hope there is more putting his hat backwords.

Ryukouki

Not Magikarp Bait
Anime degradation started when:

-Voice actors changed.
-Team Rocket Motto changed.
-Misty left.
-May joined the show.

Ecko

The One And Only
New everything just sounds like Game Freak is trying to test out all the ideas they have been saving till now. In all honesty.
I would of thought they had lots of little boys and girls in the office already.... to test these things? O. O
It's like a box of cereal do kids want chocolate or do they want fruit in the picture?

Ecko

The One And Only
New everything just sounds like Game Freak is trying to test out all the ideas they have been saving till now. In all honesty I would of thought they had lots of little boys and girls in the office already.... to test these things? O. O It's like a box of cereal; do they want chocolate or do they want fruit in the picture?

alypkm

I love pokemon more than anyone :D
Goldtyphlosion101 said:
alright i'm gonna put my input on this whole anime thing first off ASH IS OLDER guys how does he look younger? I don't see it if anything he's taller either way how could you tell? just bc its happen in the past doesn't mean its happening again -_- look at naruto he grew up and ppl still like him kid, teens, and adults. wall i'm saying is that this is a great change ash is getting older trust me and his outfit is ballin as someone else said. and I two hope there is more putting his hat backwords.

Ash can't grow up and he's still 1o y o, look at the character sheet ash is as short as always, the problem is not that if ash grew up some ppl will hate him, the problem is that if ash grow up this means that at certain point ash must leave the anime when he is about 20 or more, he must get married someday !!

alypkm

Playerking95 said:
Actually ash isn't 10 years old, he's sort of 13.
look,actually he's suppose to be about 17, but he's in 10 yo form, he is the same height as dawn which is 10 yo girl.

Playerking95

So people can stop growing you know plus i think it was zyflair or someone else who stated that in the beginning or ending of ones series rather the start of diamond and pearl or the end of advanced that ash said he has been traveling for 3 years.

alypkm

Playerking95 said:
So people can stop growing you know plus i think it was zyflair or someone else who stated that in the beginning or ending of ones series rather the start of diamond and pearl or the end of advanced that ash said he has been traveling for 3 years.

how !!? when ash return to viridien sity in season 1, he said that 1 year had passed since he begin his journey, in the pokemon movie 3 ash was making party because another year had past with his pikachu, the an episode that had never been aired in any country other than japan, which is called " Ash & May! Heated Battles In Hoenn!" the said that a one year had passed since ash's journey in hoenn, in DP another unaired episode called "516: Ash & Dawn! Head For A New Adventure" this was 1 year after ash being in sinnoh,
this there is more, the OFFICIAL pokemon web site said that the anime does not focus on the issue of age and time and that they don't now the real age of the characters all they know is that all of ash,misty,may,dawn,gary was 10 yo at THEIR FIRST APPEARANCE !!

Ecko

The One And Only
I am still kinda curious on what level Pikachu is. My best guess was possibly level 62-63. The worst change would be if Ash finally started to evolve the little guy since it doesn't state that they can't evolve him.

alypkm

Ecko said:
I am still kinda curious on what level Pikachu is. My best guess was possibly level 62-63. The worst change would be if Ash finally started to evolve the little guy since it doesn't state that they can't evolve him.

he's at lv 50 in hg ss, from satochie's pikachu event, anyway there is no level in the anime.

Firemaker

FC 4639-6252-3385
Alypkm, Ash can be 13-15 even if he is as tall as a 10-year old girl. I know 13 year olds who are taller than a 17 year old. People just grow up differently.

alypkm

Firemaker said:
Alypkm, Ash can be 13-15 even if he is as tall as a 10-year old girl. I know 13 year olds who are taller than a 17 year old. People just grow up differently.

yes but this happen to characters.!!?? they are not physically growing up,
one thing I forget to mention the character sheet was just a beta, so he maybe really grow up we must see him standing in front of Iris to know !!
but I am still sure that this will never gonna happen.

Dances with Ninjas

Aspiring Trainer
Firemaker said:

I think the idea of him not aging is better than the idea of him being 20 years old, looking like he's 10, and traveling with 10-year-old girls.