(1) Arceus and Pichu in May CoroCoro [4/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
omahanime said:
How many months behind the Japanese movie has the Ennglish one been released?

With the Pokemon movies 10 & 11 they were 6 months after the realse in Japan, so it well proably be the same. {C}

Spazzermon said:
omahanime said:
How many months behind the Japanese movie has the Ennglish one been released?

With the Pokemon movies 10 & 11 they were 6 months after the realse in Japan, so it well proably be the same. {C}
If that holds true, we are looking at possibly a January promotion.

Yay, SHINY PICHU!!!! It is shiny, right???

Anywho, Arceus has another new berry. Since I like berries, for contests, I'm happy. Why does Pichu have an Everstone??? Is it getting a new evolution that only a traded shiny event Pichu can have??

Musical said:

Anywho, Arceus has another new berry. Since I like berries, for contests, I'm happy. Why does Pichu have an Everstone??? Is it getting a new evolution that only a traded shiny event Pichu can have??

:) L.O.L maby but at the end of the Japanese episoids Notched ear and Pickachu clored pichu challenge each other, the everstone might have to do with the minisoids but you could be right about a new evolution. The berry that Arcuese holds is romured to weken the attack of a foe, revive you fully, or Fully reatore your health. It might be able to make a mild poffin so that would be good. I would love to plant it alover sinnoh and have the perfect poffins and berry, I will even trade one onto my Pearl game so I can have a THOUSAND apreas berrys.

Spazzermon said:
Musical said:

:) L.O.L maby but at the end of the Japanese episoids Notched ear and Pickachu clored pichu challenge each other, the everstone might have to do with the minisoids but you could be right about a new evolution. The berry that Arcuese holds is romured to weken the attack of a foe, revive you fully, or Fully reatore your health. It might be able to make a mild poffin so that would be good. I would love to plant it alover sinnoh and have the perfect poffins and berry, I will even trade one onto my Pearl game so I can have a THOUSAND apreas berrys.

Well, I think the Everstone is simply to help trainers keep the Pichu as a Pichu - they're not promoting a shiny Pikachu, now are they?

As for the berry, its effect is simply this: "When the holder is hit with a special attack, the attacker takes some damage." In addition, this berry is the final D/P/Pt berry, and the last one that needed to be officially revealed.

Well, yes, they aren't promoting a shiny Pikachu, but...
It is called "Pikachu Colored Pichu", so I'm guessing they want it to be kept a Pichu...
...If it evolved and kept the name, it would be "Pikachu Colored Pikachu"...Right?

Xous said:
Spazzermon said:
Musical said:

Well, I think the Everstone is simply to help trainers keep the Pichu as a Pichu - they're not promoting a shiny Pikachu, now are they?

As for the berry, its effect is simply this: "When the holder is hit with a special attack, the attacker takes some damage." In addition, this berry is the final D/P/Pt berry, and the last one that needed to be officially revealed.
you are proably right about the everstone and where did you find out the effects of the poffin?

Spazzermon said:
Xous said:
Spazzermon said:
Musical said:

you are proably right about the everstone and where did you find out the effects of the poffin?

The effect of the Rowap berry is listed right in the news story, as well as being on several other Pokémon sites. :3

Spazzermon said:
xxashxx said:
Spazzermon said:
xxashxx said:
Spazzermon said:
xxashxx said:
Why Charm? All it does is sharply drop the ATTACK stat. Why not Fly? That would be a better move.LOL.:)

Well I guss that they think that most players would use this attak and they think it's a great stratagie. And PICHU CAN'Y LEARN FLY.{L}:p{L}

Through events he can and it is an event Pokemon.:)

Well the only Time they would MAKE PICHU FlY is if the anime PICHU CAN FLY but the thing that is so special about it is that it is shiney. I know the Pickachu events have pikachu know surf but it is the surfing Pikachu. So the if the Pichu would know FLy it would be known as the FLYING PICHU!

It was just a thought I had Sorry.:)

Well it was a creative thought and it was cool. I was acting like a Jerk sorry, but charm is a good move because it cuts the foes attack alot so it could be very useful in the battle.

I sure hope they do a Flying Pichu/Pikachu or even Raichu sometime in the future. Don't worry I am sure it is coming but not yet.:)

xxashxx said:
Spazzermon said:
xxashxx said:
Spazzermon said:
xxashxx said:
Spazzermon said:
xxashxx said:
Why Charm? All it does is sharply drop the ATTACK stat. Why not Fly? That would be a better move.LOL.:)

Well I guss that they think that most players would use this attak and they think it's a great stratagie. And PICHU CAN'Y LEARN FLY.{L}:p{L}

Through events he can and it is an event Pokemon.:)

Well the only Time they would MAKE PICHU FlY is if the anime PICHU CAN FLY but the thing that is so special about it is that it is shiney. I know the Pickachu events have pikachu know surf but it is the surfing Pikachu. So the if the Pichu would know FLy it would be known as the FLYING PICHU!

It was just a thought I had Sorry.:)

Well it was a creative thought and it was cool. I was acting like a Jerk sorry, but charm is a good move because it cuts the foes attack alot so it could be very useful in the battle.

I sure hope they do a Flying Pichu/Pikachu or even Raichu sometime in the future. Don't worry I am sure it is coming but not yet.:)

Is it going to have ballons like it does on the card?

How could I forget the name "Pikachu colored Pichu". Now I know they're really lazy...

dmaster out.

I have to say something.

Bulbapedia also said about a "Notched-ear Pichu" in the 12th movie. It's a regular-colored Pichu, but with three hairs sticking out on its left ear. How will it star out?

How will it... Star out? I'm not sure I understand your question. ^_^;

Notched-ear was known about before the Pikachu-colored Pichu, but there's still very little known about her. Well, she's female and is fond of Grepa berries. In addition, she seems to either have a rivalry with Pikachu-colored Pichu or just pals around a lot with it. Many also believe that this Pichu is the "small, yellow Electric-type that would save the world".

ok..i know this sounds like BS, but i have a leaked event Arceus for the 12th movie

here's the link for some pictures:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MmZOBvY5E4

THESE ARE NOT FAKE OR HACKED!!!!
(I don't even know how to use cheats)

sfritts 10, please do not post in threads that haven't had new posts for two weeks or more. Instead, why not start a thread about that?

*Locked*

Also, if you do start that thread, why does the Arceus have its stats EV'd if it was given out at Level 100? You can't get 372 Special Defense (it's Gentle) without giving it 252 EVs in that stat... (And same with its 444 HP.)

In addition, all of its IVs seem to be 31... Though, it may just be good soft resetting. ;/ [/not really]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back