(1) All 'Dragon Selection' Scans! [1/24]

Druddigon's still the best. Can't wait to see an English release of it, though it's probably over half a year away...

Yay, Latias and Latios!!! Especially the way Latias is posed is what I think is cool. I actually can't belive how close my prediction list was! =D (Thinks: This is starting to get kinda wierd...) Anyway, I think that Pokemon put their best foot (or feet XD) forward art-wise on this set!

Ophie said:
Aw, I was kind of disappointed to not see Altaria on there.

Roshambo is rock-paper-scissors. But I'm sure you knew that already.

I know that Roshambo is another word for Rock Paper Scissors, but I thought that it was also the game they play in South Park where they kick each other in the nuts to see who gets something. (though I could be wrong, I haven't watched it in forever)

Also does this mean that the USA and other countries will get that holo Super Rod?

First Ticket looks cool, but after T1 it is just Junk Arm fodder, so I probably won't use any.

I bet that we won't get a Dragon Energy, but a double rainbow energy only for dragon types.

Glaceon said:
First Ticket looks cool, but after T1 it is just Junk Arm fodder, so I probably won't use any.

I bet that we won't get a Dragon Energy, but a double rainbow energy only for dragon types.

Knowing PCL, that seems plausible. :p

W00t. Just what the game needed... filler and a Sableye reprint. Although I do think First Ticket will be good for the game. You get the option to reduce the luck factor if you're willing to devote enough deck space to it. Hopefully they won't be stupid and print more donk cards though. It's disappointing to see so much filler, though. I was really hoping we wouldn't have another Emerging Powers. :/

I'm not impressed. Two Axew. Fraxure. Dratini, and Dragonair? Seriously? Not to mention the promo Haxorus and the promo Nobunaga's (Shiny) Rayquaza coming with Pokemon + Nobunaga's Ambition. The cards could have just been released in a promo box/dual half-decks (probably Haxorus half-deck and Rayquaza half deck).

P.S. I've been seeing a lot of news lately that hasn't been posted here. For example:
New Pokemon + Nbunaga's Ambition trailer that revealed the game to come with Nobunaga's Shiny Rayquaza promo
Pokepark 2 Gamestop pre-order bonus (4 wii remote stickers, each featuring a different one of the 4 playable Pokemon)
Next Destinies Explosive Edge Theme Deck (Reshiram) deck list revealed in Australia early
EX tins + sell sheet images revealed
I think that's about it. WPM, if you need pictures let me know! :D

EDIT: The entire Next Destinies set list has been revealed & confirmed already.

Dragon Pokémon said:
I'm not impressed. Two Axew. Fraxure. Dratini, and Dragonair? Seriously? Not to mention the promo Haxorus and the promo Nobunaga's (Shiny) Rayquaza coming with Pokemon + Nobunaga's Ambition. The cards could have just been released in a promo box/dual half-decks (probably Haxorus half-deck and Rayquaza half deck).

P.S. I've been seeing a lot of news lately that hasn't been posted here. For example:
New Pokemon + Nbunaga's Ambition trailer that revealed the game to come with Nobunaga's Shiny Rayquaza promo
Pokepark 2 Gamestop pre-order bonus (4 wii remote stickers, each featuring a different one of the 4 playable Pokemon)
Next Destinies Explosive Edge Theme Deck (Reshiram) deck list revealed in Australia early
EX tins + sell sheet images revealed

EDIT: The entire Next Destinies set list has been revealed & confirmed already.
what its already been announced? what website??

Awful, awful, awful, and a Sableye reprint. I almost loled when I saw First Ticket. I was under the impression that Sableye was the whole reason we had a mid-season rotation. Now they release a better version of it. Its really making Pokemon seem greedy-all the little kids go, "Awesome, dragons!" and buy it a bunch, and everybody else buys it desperately trying to get First Tickets.

Is it just me that noticed that Haxorus' translation is just completely wrong? The numbers and energy requirements don't match up even closely.

[SLAYER]chaos said:
Is it just me that noticed that Haxorus' translation is just completely wrong? The numbers and energy requirements don't match up even closely.

Whoops, I mixed up the promo card and set card. Fixed.

#1: Pinsir
#2: Seedot
#3: Kricketot
#4: Kricketune
#5: Shaymin-EX
#6: Pansage
#7: Simisage
#8: Foongus
#9: Amoonguss
#10: Growlithe
#11: Growlithe
#12: Arcanine
#13: Arcanine
#14: Moltres
#15: Pansear
#16: Simisear
#17: Darumaka
#18: Litwick
#19: Lampent
#20: Chandelure
#21: Reshiram
#22: Reshiram-EX
#23: Staryu
#24: Starmie
#25: Lapras
#26: Lapras
#27: Articuno
#28: Panpour
#29: Simipour
#30: Basculin
#31: Vanillite
#32: Vanillish
#33: Vanilluxe
#34: Frillish
#35: Jellicent
#36: Cubchoo
#37: Beartic
#38: Kyurem-EX
#39: Pikachu
#40: Raichu
#41: Zapdos
#42: Shinx
#43: Shinx
#44: Luxio
#45: Luxio
#46: Luxray
#47: Blitzle
#48: Zebstrika
#49: Emolga
#50: Zekrom
#51: Zekrom-EX
#52: Grimer
#53: Muk
#54: Mewtwo-EX
#55: Ralts
#56: Kirlia
#57: Gardevoir
#58: Munna
#59: Musharna
#60: Darmanitan
#61: Elgyem
#62: Beeheyem
#63: Riolu
#64: Lucario
#65: Hippopotas
#66: Hippowdon
#67: Mienfoo
#68: Mienshao
#69: Sneasel
#70: Weavile
#71: Nuzleaf
#72: Shiftry
#73: Scraggy
#74: Scrafty
#75: Bronzor
#76: Bronzong
#77: Ferroseed
#78: Jigglypuff
#79: Wigglytuff
#80: Meowth
#81: Persian
#82: Regigigas-EX
#83: Pidove
#84: Minccino
#85: Cinccino
#86: Cilan
#87: EXP. Share
#88: Heavy Ball
#89: Level Ball
#90: Pokemon Center
#91: Skyarrow Bridge
#92: Double Colorless Energy
#93: Prism Energy
#94: Shaymin-EX
#95: Reshiram-EX
#96: Kyurem-EX
#97: Zekrom-EX
#98: Mewtwo-EX
#99: Regigigas-EX

Dragon Pokémon said:

New Pokemon + Nbunaga's Ambition trailer that revealed the game to come with For side games, we only cover the announcements, not the later details
Nobunaga's Shiny Rayquaza promo Wasn't news worthy - just a reprint
Pokepark 2 Gamestop pre-order bonus (4 wii remote stickers, each featuring a different one of the 4 playable Pokemon) We don't cover side games
EX tins + sell sheet images revealed We posted the tins a while ago, and I'm just waiting to post scans for the set so I can get it all done at once. I've had both theme deck lists for almost two weeks.

They held back two very highly anticipated consistency cards that the game really needed. :/ No surprise, of course.

Celebi23 said:
They held back two very highly anticipated consistency cards that the game really needed. :/ No surprise, of course.

Which ones? I don't want to check.

I assume the shiny reprints are in this set as SRs?

i was hopeful they wouldn't cut those, but not surprised tbh ....time to redraft my zek/eel and zone/eel lists already....grr....

Back