(1) All 'Dragon Selection' Scans! [1/24]

There's only 19 scans, I thought it was a 20 card set.

EDIT: Rayquaza is missing, just looked at the set numbers.

EDIT 2: DNA ninja'd me.

zzzzzzzzzzzz
*hits refresh and notices news story about dragon selection; wakes up to go read it*

Hah, doubled Dragonite and Haxorus lines. What a troll. I wonder what the "First Ticket" item card does, though?
edit: Oh yeah, where is #11 Rayquaza?

So the ones that no-one could work out exactly were just repeats and trainers, well then.

I'm honestly really not that enthusiastic about getting a whole box now, with no super rares and all. Guess I'll have a lot of Ebay bait.

Trainer - First Ticket.

*This card can be used when you are doing rock scissor papers to choose who goes first.
You go first. If opponent also plays First Ticket, do rock scissor papers to choose who goes first.

Sexy. Still annoyed at no Dragon energy this time though :/

Also, while I'm at it, when's the poll thing being updated?

Who does Rock, Paper, Scizors (cwhatidudthere) to dcide who goes first anymore?lol

Interesting card though, basically Sabeley SF's Pokebody in a trainer. Otherwise, the rest of the cards look nice, but I doubt they're good.

Zorua said:
Who does Rock, Paper, Scizors (cwhatidudthere) to dcide who goes first anymore?lol

For us it's probably going to be a coin flip or something.

It's an interesting card, but since it's a Trainer card that can only be used in your first seven cards during setup, I don't think it's too effective. Who knows, though.

Futachimaru said:
For us it's probably going to be a coin flip or something.

It's an interesting card, but since it's a Trainer card that can only be used in your first seven cards during setup, I don't think it's too effective. Who knows, though.

it might be useful to break a double sableye active start.. donk deck would pack 4 of them.. but then again.. it would be dead cards after turn 1.. =/

Yikes this set looks really bad...none of these will be playable and wtf for not making Latios and Latias EX's? So far Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Latios, and Latias have normal rare cards that suck.

None of the dragons are really op or broken, I belive they're wanting to check out how this type is evolving and been played.
Having only dragon as weakness which only are 17 cards until now, is some kind off boost.

Less impressed with Dragon Selection than I was hoping I'd be, but still not bad. The type is starting to grow on me, at least.

Back