(1) 6th Generation Coming Soon? [11/26]

Pokepower22 said:
Nice reasoning,might not be the 100% right place but in the new BW8 ad,Castelia City is frozen over.Imagine if they decide to do BW3.

If they did BW3, it'd be about the original dragon, which would definitely lose any trace of the Ice type and the freezing theme.

But that'd be pushing it.

God it has been a fast gen hasn't it. I dunno, I'd still like to see the ruby/sapphire remakes, rather have that and have them take their time with 6th gen.

hey, when the heck are they gonna release genesect for black and white event? im pretty sure theyre gonna do it.

and, another thing, WHEN THE HECK WILL THEY MAKE A CONSOLE POKEMON GAME FOR A CHANGE?

and no, they put him in events for BW 2, and u have to TRADE to get him to BW 1

Rayquazaking said:
and, another thing, WHEN THE HECK WILL THEY MAKE A CONSOLE POKEMON GAME FOR A CHANGE?

and no, they put him in events for BW 2, and u have to TRADE to get him to BW 1

Pokemon stadium
Pokemon snap
Pokemon puzzle League
Hey you Pikachu
Pokemon stadium 2
Pokemon channel
Pokemon colosseum
Pokemon XD
Pokemon Battle Revolution
Pokepark
Pokepark 2

We'be had console pokemon games, we just need a 5th gen console battling game.

NachoMan said:
How do you know that the Groudon and Kyogre distribution in Japan isn't just to throw people off?

Ooh, yeah, because everyone is out to deceive us. I'm being hypocritical, I think that all the time. :p

But on the note of 3DS dev kits, keep in mind that Game Freak has already made two things: That rhythm game, and Pokemon Dream Radar.

Water Pokémon Master said:
Nintendo DS - November 2004
Pokemon DP - September 2006

Nintendo 3DS - February 2011
6th gen games - Probably Fall 2013 (let''s say September)

Yeah, this definitely looks extremely plausible (at least to me). I expect 6th Gen games to be in the US by 2014 at the latest because there's really nothing left of this Gen that hasn't already been revealed pretty much.

dmaster out.

Im thinking-
6th gen will be
Pokemon __ version and pokemon __ version
R/S or E Virtual Console 3DS(with multiplayer :O?!?!)
some 3DS app
Pokemon Combo game/Sequel

Nintendo putting Pokemon games on eShop? Why do that when they can remake it and sell it for ten fold?

SotS said:
Nintendo putting Pokemon games on eShop? Why do that when they can remake it and sell it for ten fold?

actually I think it would be cool to have the original Red/Blue on the eshop. I mean I would rather have an original retro version for $6 than a re-remake of the game for $40...

WPM, exactly my thoughts. Anyone who thinks that:
- RSE remakes come out before gen 6
- next games are not for 3DS
- next games don't come out late 2013 (possibly early 2014, would be really unusual though) [Japan]
is being really ridiculous.

This is something to think about because true Melloetta is technically Ash`s pokemon but he has yet to capture it plus of how long the 3DShas been out is weird. Also why is Genosect out so early and getting his own movie is something to think about. Then comes the games the 1st 5th gen game came out in March of last year Black and White the 2nd game Pokemon Rumble Blast came out in October of last year then the 3rd game came out in October of this year what was with the 1 year time lap-st between those game and why no Mystery Dungeon for 5th gen anyway? In this way i`d say yes.

Check said:
This is something to think about because true Melloetta is technically Ash`s pokemon but he has yet to capture it plus of how long the 3DShas been out is weird. Also why is Genosect out so early and getting his own movie is something to think about. Then comes the games the 1st 5th gen game came out in March of last year Black and White the 2nd game Pokemon Rumble Blast came out in October of last year then the 3rd game came out in October of this year what was with the 1 year time lap-st between those game and why no Mystery Dungeon for 5th gen anyway? In this way i`d say yes.

Your facts are pretty messed up.

There is a Mystery Dungeon for gen 5 and it is called Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth, it has even already been released in Japan.

Teal said:
WPM, exactly my thoughts. Anyone who thinks that:
- RSE remakes come out before gen 6
- next games are not for 3DS
- next games don't come out late 2013 (possibly early 2014, would be really unusual though) [Japan]
is being really ridiculous.

idk... for the past 2 generations now we've been getting remakes, I find any claim that says pokemon will go completely out of it's pattern and do something it's never done before hard to believe without a TON of evidence. So far the only thing that leads me to think this is remotely possible would be Genesect. I mean I suppose I could see RSE coming out in the 6th gen, but then when will we get a remake of DP? 7th gen?

When the heck are we going to get Meloetta, or have I just managed to miss it? I know it's been revealed and all the like, but I don't give two cents about the movies, I just want it on the game. On the other hand, I'd love to see the 6th generation kick off sometime soon. A Wii U game also seems inevitable to me.

Pokeplayer44 said:
When the heck are we going to get Meloetta, or have I just managed to miss it?

Nope, nothing outside of Japan has it, which is odd seeing that it comes before Genesect in the Pokedex. But yeah, they're waiting for the movie, so I'd say expect an announcement within the next two months.

A Ruby/sapphire remake will likely come first. Either that Gen 6 then a remake. Personally I can see the remake coming first though as sort of a 3DS test.

It'd be kinda like HG/SS
Remake first, then a bit into it, Genesect movie reveals a Gen 6 Pokemon.

Back