(1) ‘CoroCoro’ Cover Reveals Silhouetted Pokemon, More Leaks Soon [2/11]

YES. ALL MY YES. OH GAWD YES.

Anyway, really leaning on the Flying type, given the shapes that appear to wings and ribbons on its back. Oh Arceus, I need to sit down...

Drew the last one without reading the chat thus far
tried another a little more eeveelution-y

tumblr_mi39grQY6B1qebxado1_250.jpg

I think it's flying

Retro_on_theGo said:
I'm feeling it's a flying type since it looks like it has a bunch of ribbons on it, and that just makes me think flying for some reason!

Yeah, it does look like an aerodynamic Pokemon.

I can see it being a flying pink eeveelution. I wonder what else they'll reveal, i'd love more gameplay pics and maybe a shot of the inside of the Pokemon center. I'd also love to know if we are restricted to a 4 way form of movement or if it'll be free like in Colosseum/XD. The gameplay def felt like it was restricted.

I think its English name might be Nympheon, and the Japanese romanization could be Nymphia, because when the consonant "n" comes before an "f-" sound in Japanese, it becomes an "m" sound. Just some speculation :D

Wow, this is certainly exciting! *Prepares to pull an all-nighter for CoroCoro scans, just like 2010*

Whoever is photographing the cover and not the insides is a sadist. 'nuff said. :p

MasterGallade said:
I think its English name might be Nympheon, and the Japanese romanization could be Nymphia, because when the consonant "n" comes before an "f-" sound in Japanese, it becomes an "m" sound. Just some speculation :D

I totally agree with this logic. Nymph's are originally lesser female dieties, but they're often related to fairies.
But I could see fairy going either bug or flying still ahaha

-is on the ground compulsing, and foaming at the mouth at the sight of a new Pokemon and mewtwo in a movie-

Flygon2071 said:
Ninjask is a Ninja and it isn't Poison OR Fighting.

Yeah but Eeveelutions' names are indicative of their typing, so if the "nin" really did mean ninja it would most likely be Fighting type since ninjas fight. I'm leaning toward the person who said it's probably based off nymph, though, which could be Flying or Normal.

HeatRotomFTW97 said:
Wow, this is certainly exciting! *Prepares to pull an all-nighter for CoroCoro scans, just like 2010*

Whoever is photographing the cover and not the insides is a sadist. 'nuff said. :p

I know you're probably kidding about, but you might not realize most that of these photos are taken before the magazine's are shipped out from the printers and done in mere seconds. It's likely that this "sadist" is risking their job to take this photo.

It looks like it has a ring on its body like Arcues, but less spiky. (5)Genesect vs Mewtwo=
mother-of-god-meme.jpg
I hope Team Rocket actually has an important role in the movie now.

at first sight, it looked like Articuno+Sigilyph+Cincinno+Volcarona to me.

name seems to make it bug or poison, but I can see the flying too. but will we see any more eeveelutions soon?

Because of the possible celtic folklore in these games I am also inclined to think ghost type.

lambo_chu said:
HeatRotomFTW97 said:

I know you're probably kidding about, but you might not realize most that of these photos are taken before the magazine's are shipped out from the printers and done in mere seconds. It's likely that this "sadist" is risking their job to take this photo.

Well aware. I've been following these leaks since Gen IV leaks in 2006. I know CoroCoro comes out on the 15th of the month, and I know that these people are taking a real risk and doing a real service for the Pokémon community. I was just pondering the situation; just the fact that there are/is people/a person who knows all the information that we will have to wait up hours for. Sorry if my word choice wasn't clear; my bad.

Back