(1) ‘CoroCoro’ Cover Reveals Silhouetted Pokemon, More Leaks Soon [2/11]

Bo$$_89 said:
Guys it's obviously a Fire/Fighting type evolution, duh. And since fire is red, which is the same color as rubies, that must mean:
GEN 3 REMAKES

Haha makes perfect sense to me, oh that Gamefreak and their sneaky ways.

Its definietely going to be a "cute" pokemon so I'm guessing an Eeveelution or something similar. I was thinking Fennekin part 2 at first but its too different looking and missing the snout part.

tumblr_mi38i7jzz01qebxado1_250.jpg

I tried to imagine what it might look like
buuuut I have no idea what it is.

I'm hoping it's a cute charm pokemon (like buneary or minccino)

Flygon2071 said:
Phoenix EX said:
Nothing like the feeling of a silhouette, let's enjoy it while it lasts.
I also think it's an eeveution, or the region's bug Pokemon.

Its not a bug, it has 4 legs. It also seems to have 3 tails (the long strips) or that might be ribbons.

Ha, the amount of Bug Pokémon with four feet is much much much much higher than with six. Caterpie, Volbeat, Illumise, Kricketune, Karrablast, Venonat, Surskit, Joltik, etc, etc. The only ones I can think of off the top of my head that have six are Ledyba and Spinarak and the latter should have eight anyway.

On topic: I'm thinking if it has ribbons it's going to be either a Flying- or Normal-type Eeveelution and will represent that pink bow in the Eevee mini-movie logo (with Espeon instead representing the last character). Why is the keychain right in front of it ughhh. I wonder if it's hiding something telling in the body.

Flygon2071 said:
Its not an eeveelution. Its name is Ninfia not Nifianeon.

As WPM stated, "The Pokemon is named Ninfia! Since this follows the naming conventions of Glacia and Leafia (Glaceon and Leafeon), it is undoubtedly an Eeveelution."

EDIT: wow beaten to it haha.

looks a bit like fennekin to me, but I don't think they'd be showing evolutions of starters yet.

I could see it being an eevee evolution, due to the previous news post though.
I can't wait.

I'm going to sleep now, hoping by morning leaks will have come. G'night.

I'm hoping it's a normal evolution, otherwise it's probably flying or fighting... From nimbus and ninja, respectively. One of the rumours posted said there would be a new flying evol...

I'm feeling it's a flying type since it looks like it has a bunch of ribbons on it, and that just makes me think flying for some reason!

Back