♫ ✔ The Pokemon Wi-Fi Club Please Join! Currently Needing a Co-Leader!i✔ ♫

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockinpikachu

"grrr" That's my grrrr face
Welcome!
smeargle-1.gif

Hello and welcome to The Pokemon W-Fi Club!
Here we only do wi-fi battles! No shoddy involved under ANY conditions!
This Club was made for people who don't like or use Shoddy and use the real wi-fi.
So Basically this group is for discussion and battling other players and sharing your experience.

Group Announcment! Co-Leader Application!
At the moment the PWFC needs a Co-Leader! If you apply Yo be a co-leader you must

1. Be active
2. Must have over 300 post
3. Must have been a member since at least July 2010
4. Must be willing to help all the other leaders and co-leader's with the points system. (Giving Rewards)

If you do become a Co-Leader I will PM you on December 3rd. When you apply you must accept to the rules and must also apply to be a regular member if you have not already. You also will need to help apply to being able to send give the SP point rewards to members (You still are able to be a member of using the points system, just like me too)

How can you be a good co-leader:
Do you plan to check and help this group at least 5 days a week:
What makes you a better co-leader than that other guy:
Do you have pokemon that you can give to members who get to certain levels in the SP points system? I so, how many?:
Can you eventually make it from co leader to a leader alongside me:
Will you fill in for me while I am not available?:

Ok that's the form! Remember if you are not already a member than you cannot send this form until you are a member!

Rules
The rules are simple.
1. All Pokebeach rules apply.
2. No Shoddy under any conditions
3. All wars will be fought with wi-fi only.
4. Have Fun!
5. If u read the rules, I trust you but you are still responcible for them
6. We go by Pokebeach Tiers
7. All regular Clauses Apply

Apply Form
The apply form is well a apply form!
All applications must be sent to me or will be ignored.

Name: (First name only needed for adding on DPPHGSS)
Friend Code:
Why do you Want too join:
How can you Help/Teach Us?: (Being a newbie helps too! This will jot highly effect your application)
Why do you want to join Us?:
What Wi-Fi enabled games do you have?:
Do you plan on getting Black or White?: (You should because on May 1st, our primary games will be BW and we can not help, ev train, battle anyone with DPPtHGSS and you have a 70% chance of getting kicked out of this Group. unless you provide high discussional value)

Current Topic: Rising OU Pokemon in BW

Our Tiers

We go by Pokebeach's Offical Tiers but we have 2 more tiers here in PWFC. The modded OU and UU.
You are probably wondering what the Modded OU and what the Modded UU is. Well it's very simple. Modded OU allows for your team to have up to 2 members not in the official Pokebeach tiers. Though you can only use the pokemon that are under OU. For example. In Modded OU You can use 1-6 OU pokemon. Though 1-2 of those Pokemon can be Ou, UU, or NU but no uber. Same apply's with modded UU but you can't use any OU or uber pokemon in that tier.

Youtube Account
I made a youtube account to go along with this group. We may use this for battles and news eventually. We will also use this for uploading battles of our fellow members and wars. For now it's blank but here it is.
http://www.youtube.com/user/PokebeachWiFiGroup?feature=mhum

Now here at the PWFC we are always posting our YouTube battles anyway! These are just for tournament battles. See, what happens is you can record your match in a tournament and send it to [email protected] and I will upload it as soon as possible. (PM me if you send to the email)

The SP Points

In our group we have a points system that are called Special Points (SP Points for short) Every battle you win against another group member gives you a SP point. There are many other ways to get these points too. Such as Trading, ev training, and more that are between members in this group.
When you get a SP point you must send a PM to a Mighty Mightyena (Leader) or a Co-Corphish (Co-Leader.)
Now, these Points aren't for nothing you see... every 25 points you get, you get a free Shiny! Now these points add up too! here are the prizes

25 Points

A Baby Shiny
Userbar Coming Soon

35 Points

A Event Pokemon Our Choice
userbar coming soon

45 Points

A Ev Trained Pokemon!
Userbar Coming Soon

50 Points

A Fully Ev'd Pokemon of your choice!
(You choose the ev's and Pokemon!)

These points stack too. So lets say you got 50 Points. You would get 1 Baby Shiny's and a Fully ev'd pokemon of your choice! (25 + 25 = 50, so yeah)
Not responcible for how long it takes to receive your Pokemon

Ways To receive SP Points
1. Win a battle= 1 Point
2. Ev Train= 1 Point
3. Win a Battle in a Group Tournament= 2 Points
4. Win 5 battles in a row (Does not include Tournament Battles)= 10 Points
5. Get to the Quarter finals in a Group Tournament= 3 Points
6. Get to the Semi-Finals in a Group Tournament= 5 Points
7. Get to the Finals in a Group Tournament= 10 Points
8. Win a Group Tournament= 25 Points

Members

(Mega Mightyena (Owners)
rockinpikachu

(Co- Corphish goes here)

(Super Smeargle goes here)
Users who provide good discussion and help and when a majority of there battles
(Cool Crocanaw)
Users who have a good sense of battle and strategy.
(Amateur Abra)
Users who know the metagame and tiers but are noticeably new and can't use the metagame well to their advantage. (Users who have not had there test battle yet go here)

Unseen Psyco Pokemon Fan

(Tutoring Tauros)
Users who have been battled and have a very scarce since of strategy and knowledge of the metagame and tiers.
Specialty Classes

(Ev Electivire)
Please Apply! Every Pokemon you train gives you 1 more SP Point!
This service is exclusive to Group Members!

Bad Classes

(naughty Nuzleaf)

Members that have not followed the rules and have not listened to battling conditions or have been warned by a mod on this group

(Bad boy Bannete)

Members that are banned from this Group
Userbars are coming soon

Group Art

The Little Monster Group Art
Coming soon
Please note that any art from the little monster is requiring credit

Roa Group art
Coming Soon

Hope You Join Us!
Credit to logo go's to The Little Monster

King Arceus

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member
RE: The Pokemon Wi-Fi Club (Wi-Fi only)

*Approved*. Please make sure to PM the group leader, in this case rockinpikachu, all applications and not to apply if you are already in a VG group.

rockinpikachu

RE: ♫ ✔ The Pokemon Wi-Fi Club Please Join! Great Advantages! ✔ ♫

Official member list

Unseen psycho Pokemon Fan
Name: Caleb
Friend Code(s): Soul Silver:0561-3409-7684 Pearl:4211-9904-6235 Platinum:1678-0324-8401
(Please Note that This Member's good Pokemon are on Pearl, it is unown (pun intended) what his battling Games are at the Moment)

Typhlosion279
Name: CAG
Friend Code(s): Heart Gold: 3911 3821 7267

rockinpikachu

RE: ♫ ✔ The Pokemon Wi-Fi Club Please Join! Currently Needing a Co-Leader! ✔ ♫

Bump
Please joint guys...please...

rockinpikachu

RE: ♫ ✔ The Pokemon Wi-Fi Club Please Join! Currently Needing a Co-Leader! ✔ ♫

Welcome our first member... Psycho Pokemon Fan! Will make a big update later regarding a co-leader application and more!

King Arceus

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member
No. Applications must be PM'd to the leader, however, sicne they are permanently banned this clan is now locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.