♦-The GFX Faction-♦

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm..I don't know why but when I copied it into PS the BG became black...same happens some times with other renders...Don;t know why...>____>

I usually have the render downloaded, and if I don't I open using the url.

New siganture:

Bakuman.png

I think it came out really good :0

Made another one (EDIT)

ironman.png

Hmm...saving the render 1st? Hmm...and what do you mean my opening the url?

I have access to my program, I will do the assignment soon.

Also, I made a banner for a future group I will be leader of.

tt.png

@sparks
Ahh...on GIMP...I see...

@pokemaister
It's not too bad..But the render could be a little bit better and IMO the colour is too dull..But you are new at GIMP so...like everyone would say, keep practicing..

And finally,
I collected some renders - I didn't render them so credits goes to the person who did the renders (and I don't know who they are) not to me - and here is the link..Anime Render Pack 1

EDIT:
I used the Dante render (found in the pack) to get this:
70dante.png

Comments please~

^
No prob..

fullhollowichigof.png

I planned to make this as my avatar but it turned out too large...>_>

Two things:

1. I need to make a tutorial.
2. In a tutorial and resource thread what would you like to see in it?

^
Well, personally, I would like to see smudging(as you can see mine isn't good at all...=-=), C4Ds and like you know sometimes in some banners there are like a couple(or one) lines of light(s) around the stock(I think those are fractals....right?)...yeah and those..xP

@EMP: Seriously, good work. First, I like the effects and stuff. The fractal is just a little too high in opacity on the tail/face. But not the space in between.
Also, text looks nice, just re-size it a little smaller, and move it more towards the stock/focal. :D

@EPM
Nice work with the fractal..but I think the focal is in the middle, not the stock..so like Roa said, make the size smaller..and that should solve it...

Gimp isn't too far off from Photoshop (I use Gimp for everything I do). Once you learn the basic functions and play around with the program to learn how the things look it isn't hard to make something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back