♦-The GFX Faction-♦

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roa

Dangerous and Moving
@Aggie: All I can say is that i wish I knew how to draw like you. :C

@Gliscor: The blocky thing for the BG isn't working.

NerdSparks

PM GFX Requests
New Signature, Kid Cudi flow anyone?

Kidcudi.png

Roa

Dangerous and Moving
... I was about to say that was your collab piece and it reeked, but wrong stock. xD

Anywho, I like it.It's just a little ... dark. Especially around his face. :x

NerdSparks

PM GFX Requests
What he sent me for the collab is terrible. I don't know what to do with it. In that coufusion I made something entirely different. I don't know what I'm going to tell him though...

And what reeked?

Roa

Dangerous and Moving
I meant the fact that you weren't going to win by any means with that piece if that's what you were entering. lmao. x D

@Gliscor: Arrows should go the other way, to go with the flow. There's another star in the BG that's out of place. And it all could use some sharpening.

ZouX

Aspiring Trainer
Has everyone did their second assignment? I just want to know so I can do the third assignment to get it over with. :)

Futa

Aspiring Trainer
There are some four pages back. I can start mine tomorrow, but I probably won't post it for a while.

NerdSparks

PM GFX Requests
Important Announcemnt

Guys, Roa isn't doing forums anymore (or at least for a while). Not getting specific but she's depressed about something, and as such will no longer be on PokeBeach anymore. In essence I'm willing to keep a group going, but only if you guys are ok with it. Let me know if you guys would like me to keep a GFX Group up and running.

Status
Not open for further replies.